Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Has anyone put together an updated list of chest keys? I can't find one that isn't several updates old and I'm missing one chest key to be done with the current update of the game. None of the NPCs have anything to say to me.

The most up to date list is here: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-genesis-order-v-33071-nlt-media.101325/page-86#post-7211406

And I already have all 13 of those. I have 13 pages as well, but still one chest (that I know of) to open. That list was last updated v31062.
Let's try some bigbrainage : if the list is up-to-date for v31, you got all of them and there's a new 1 for v33 > what does that tell us about your game-playing abilities ? I'll leave the answer to whoever wants a go

abc123xyz

Jul 7, 2019
Let's try some bigbrainage : if the list is up-to-date for v31, you got all of them and there's a new 1 for v33 > what does that tell us about your game-playing abilities ? I'll leave the answer to whoever wants a go
I've taken about 5 minutes to look back at the comment history of this post and see that you're just a sad little lowlife with nothing to contribute to the world except toxicity because you want everyone to be as miserable as you. Sorry your life sucks so bad. Glad this forum has an ignore function.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I've taken about 5 minutes to look back at the comment history of this post and see that you're just a sad little lowlife with nothing to contribute to the world except toxicity because you want everyone to be as miserable as you. Sorry your life sucks so bad. Glad this forum has an ignore function.
Next time you got 5 mins to waste, why not use those to search and answer your own game failings ? Would make me not reply and would also save us another empty post asking for stuff already answered a few times ..... But since I'm on ignore list, I can expect you to repeat the same empty questions in ~2 weeks when v35 comes out and you're missing something every1 else already asked/got/video walkthrough pointed at 2 mins after the game updated. Enjoy

eeihl

Sep 28, 2017
open as zip dude
Unfortunately,I can hardly connected to the forum with direct connection (limited by domestic policies). Thus I changed my host file for the connection,which lead to the problem that everytime I downloaded a RAR file from the forum, I got nothing but a violation warning of Term of use.

eeihl

Sep 28, 2017
How about updating your outdated version of WinRAR or switch to something more advance like 7-Zip? o_O
The fact is that I changed PC Host file for connecting to our forum (which has been prohibited by my domestic government). As a consequence,I can never download a RAR file in forum without violating the so called Term of Use and can only received a warning file.

eeihl

Sep 28, 2017
v33 full version.
I changed system Host file for connecting to our forum (this has been prohibited by my government). The consequence is that I can never download RAR files (everytime I downloaded,there came nonthing but a warning).
However zip / 7z files were not limited by term of use and could be downloaded.

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
I've taken about 5 minutes to look back at the comment history of this post and see that you're just a sad little lowlife with nothing to contribute to the world except toxicity because you want everyone to be as miserable as you. Sorry your life sucks so bad.
And yet here you are ....

Omnikuken has the info and makes the posts (5,100+ and counting), abc123xyz - in 3 years - posts 80-odd items and complains that Omnikuken has "nothing to contribute"

Glad this forum has an ignore function.
I'm glad too as I can add you to mine. Sorry your life sucks so bad after 80 posts. Byeeee

StoLzZ

Aug 5, 2021
I changed system Host file for connecting to our forum (this has been prohibited by my government). The consequence is that I can never download RAR files (everytime I downloaded,there came nonthing but a warning).
However zip / 7z files were not limited by term of use and could be downloaded.
try this 7z file.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I just wonder do any of the geniuses know what a rename can do ?!? :oops: :rolleyes::FacePalm:

Or better yet !!! 2a9061a80882d8105b0d6066798e81fe.gif Why they feel the need to archieve a save file ?!? :oops: :KEK:

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 228 Votes