Silence59

Jan 4, 2020

This upcoming Friday comes the next chapter of The Genesis Order, featuring 4 new scenes, a new Kamasutra page, and a new pinup! A discovery is made in a very surprising place leading to a show that you won't want to miss! In addition to three sexy scenes a fight breaks out with some interesting results.

It's hard to believe that TGO has already had 16 updates since launching late last year. It's been a fun ride and I look forward to many more twists, turns, and shocking revelations in the coming months as The Genesis Order continues!

Thank you all for the support! Have a great week!

Ali10

Jan 15, 2022
This update is boring, not the excitement I was expecting
You say that this update is boring. No, this update is not boring. The game developer is trying to advance the scenes and events of the game with the story line, and this may be boring to your eyes, but it is much better in my opinion.

Gkar

May 23, 2020
Knucklehead move: Once you have patched the roof, try cracking the safe before returning to the priest, et. al. The play becomes slightly out of order. Even though the leak has stopped Judy's room still has water pouring in and your two dialogs with the priest are obviously happening out of order. It's funny and worth a view if anyone wants to load an old save and give it a shoot. I just wanted a crack at the safe prior to the story-line dragging where I did not want to go.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Knucklehead move: Once you have patched the roof, try cracking the safe before returning to the priest, et. al. The play becomes slightly out of order. Even though the leak has stopped Judy's room still has water pouring in and your two dialogs with the priest are obviously happening out of order. It's funny and worth a view if anyone wants to load an old save and give it a shoot. I just wanted a crack at the safe prior to the story-line dragging where I did not want to go.
You can do most of the game out of order

3.70 star(s) 228 Votes