theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Sorry but have bugs in some parts, example when the player go to the roof
I had the same bug..
What bug(s) do you have? What version are you playing (Windows, Linux, Mac, Android, Uncompressed, Compressed, Full-version, Update-Only-version) and do you use any mods?

Yes. Yes it is funny.
I agree. Because it's most probably because those, who encounter bugs, are either using mods or made some mistakes when using the Update-Only files -- it's always the same! But hey, let's see and wait for their response...

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
help how do You pass the police guy if you dont want to pay him the 2000$
If you click on the option below, it will give you a discount and take .500 instead of 2000.
Wait -- you paid the police officer 500? Why didn't you bribe him again? :LOL:

EDIT: You're not the brightest candle on the cake, aren't you?
(This is no offense -- just a hint about your character's INT score in-game.)
im not sure i quite understand this
as i understand the oracle i should ba able to pass without paying anything
i could buy a book in the store
and make essence of intelligence
but can't find anymore books

so shall i just pay him 500

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
With INT lower than 4 -- yes. If you manage to increase your INT to 4 (which you should be able to at this point), you do not have to pay 500 bucks.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks i haven't played the last 3 or 4 updates
so onwards to look for the 2 other books
now i know i can get 1 in ellas home

got intel 4 now and paid 50 bucks (y)

Last edited:

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Going to add your post to faq.
As much as I appreciate that, there's absolutely no need to -- in fact, it will confuse people unnecessarily.

In your FAQ you already have a link to several walkthrough guides, the book locations and such, and I think that should be enough. You have to increase your INT and STR throughout the game multiple times, and my post is very specific for the INT increase between v.27 and v.29. So I'd prefer to NOT have my post linked in the FAQ. ;)

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
how can i increase my inteligence
This. This is a perfect example of an absolute unnecessary post which proves that most people in this thread are stupid af (and no, this time I'm not talking about your in-game character!), and why people are shouting at them for being so obnoxious.

The answer to your question is literally 4 posts above your question (your post is #9,358, the answer is in post #9,354!). FOUR posts! Proves that you haven't read anything, and at this time I don't even want to mention the forum search or the FAQ in the OP (= very first post of this thread), because if you can't read FOUR posts above yours, you are probably also incapable of doing a thread search.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: blblblblb and Petzl

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
This. This is a perfect example of an absolute unnecessary post which proves that most people in this thread are stupid af (and no, this time I'm not talking about your in-game character!), and why people are shouting at them for being so obnoxious.

The answer to your question is literally 4 posts above your question (your post is #9,358, the answer is in post #9,354!). FOUR posts! Proves that you haven't read anything, and at this time I don't even want to mention the forum search or the FAQ in the OP (= very first post of this thread), because if you can't read FOUR posts above yours, you are probably also incapable of doing a thread search.
I can see the tilting point is near, next up is total meltdown

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Gotta wonder, what's the over/under on when theMickey_ will finally get so frustrated with noodles and join the dark side like many of us.
It won't be 50 %... but what dark side ?!? :LOL:

I withdraw the 50 and lower it to 40 :KEK:
I can see the tilting point is near, next up is total meltdown
Hey theMickey_
1657744423044.png

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes