Jun 5, 2022
I'm warming up my adjustable prostate massager as I type these words.

edge2.jpg

If only I could shove it far enough up my butt to stimulate my prostate I bet it would work wonders. :p Or make me shit. o_O Or frown. :( Or smile. :) Or something. :confused: Up until now nada. :mad: It's been kind of a "deflating" experience so far I have to admit :cry: and I hope I haven't wasted $69 of my hard earned money for nothing. :LOL: The device didn't come with a money back guarantee unfortunately. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
DD69-1 I withdraw hereby my former statement as this Lovense won't be making it... Thanks to " some insights " now I think this will do just fine if not rolling in the dough in bulk :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: DD69-1

Petzl

Jul 11, 2021
Incredible how difficult it is to use search, or even check the first post of the thread that gets updated with every release.
The Devs of the site should look into getting all that fixed so people don't have to keep asking dumb questions...

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Have you tried searching for it in this thread? No.
Have you read the very first message (aka "OP") of the thread? No.
Please move on and come back once you learned how "to use the internet".
At this point, 3rd grade is a wetdream for most of the thread

• Haha
Reactions: Cabin Fever

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
Now here's a sure fire way to determine who the mom figure is in an NLT game: Other than oral copulation the first penetrative sexual act between the mom figure and the MC is always anal, i.e., the MC sodomises the mom figure before he enjoys her vaginally. Kind of disgusting but true. Thus neither Carol nor Nellie can be the mom figure in TGO, having already had penile-vaginal sex with the MC, leaving the Heather character who apparently has been waiting for years to fuck her "little boy". (And looks like she's getting featured in a scene doing so in the next update.) So if Heather's "little boy" buggers her before he fucks her vaginally Heather is the de facto mom figure of TGO, otherwise she isn't and there really is no hidden mom in the aforementioned game. And that will be that. Finally settled and settled forever one way or the other. What relief.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: robbiej691

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
Have you tried searching for it in this thread? No.
Have you read the very first message (aka "OP") of the thread? No.
Please move on and come back once you learned how "to use the internet".
You could have helped him but nooo you instead take your time to play teacher.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
If you click on the option below, it will give you a discount and take .500 instead of 2000.
Wait -- you paid the police officer 500? Why didn't you bribe him again? :LOL:

EDIT: You're not the brightest candle on the cake, aren't you?
(This is no offense -- just a hint about your character's INT score in-game.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ali10 and Petzl

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
You could have helped him but nooo you instead take your time to play teacher.
...because this question gets asked at least about ~50 times per update. And if people are too ignorant to spend 2 minutes to use the forum search or read the OP (which has all the saves for all the updates linked!), I and probably most other users here are too f*cking bored to help those individuals.

Oh btw: why didn't you help them instead of criticizing my reply (which -- to be honest -- had all the information they needed to find what they are looking for)?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
...because this question gets asked at least about ~50 times per update. And if people are too ignorant to spend 2 minutes to use the forum search or read the OP (which has all the saves for all the updates linked!), I and probably most other users here are too f*cking bored to help those individuals.

Oh btw: why didn't you help them instead of criticizing my reply (which -- to be honest -- had all the information they needed to find what they are looking for)?
Because he... because he... because he... ( letting the record skip :KEK: )

So they are the woke ones who reprimand everyone who dares to step up against their devolution plan :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ali10

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022

I haven't played it in a while. Hope that answered your question.

robbiej691

Oct 7, 2020
Now here's a sure fire way to determine who the mom figure is in an NLT game: Other than oral copulation the first penetrative sexual act between the mom figure and the MC is always anal, i.e., the MC sodomises the mom figure before he enjoys her vaginally. Kind of disgusting but true. Thus neither Carol nor Nellie can be the mom figure in TGO, having already had penile-vaginal sex with the MC, leaving the Heather character who apparently has been waiting for years to fuck her "little boy". (And looks like she's getting featured in a scene doing so in the next update.) So if Heather's "little boy" buggers her before he fucks her vaginally Heather is the mom figure of TGO. otherwise she isn't and there really is no hidden mom in the aforementioned game. And that will be that. Finally settled and settled forever one way or the other. What relief.
i like your logic, once and for all an end to the argument

Br@ndy

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

The Genesis Order [v.33071] + Unlimited Money Mod

Download Apk: , ,

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Reactions: tommyjohne

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Ah yes, another rando's version 4 days before the next update, just to fuck with people even more. Have fun with the meltdown

3.70 star(s) 228 Votes