Dec 14, 2018
Hello Ladies, gents... and everything in between :)

Recently I had a problem with my computer so I had to reinstall everything and lost all my saves
Would someone be so kind of uploading a savegame with 20ish percent completed?

Thank you verymuch in advance

Petzl

Jul 11, 2021
Hello Ladies, gents... and everything in between :)

Recently I had a problem with my computer so I had to reinstall everything and lost all my saves
Would someone be so kind of uploading a savegame with 20ish percent completed?

Thank you verymuch in advance
I see that somehow typing out a long post was easier than using the search feature to search for "save file" in this thread... :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Think Tank

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
when i go to Heather and Carol to fix trunk game go black and cant go further only thing i can do on black screen is press right mouse key and loud game back to last save

• Angry
Reactions: theMickey_

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
when i go to Heather and Carol to fix trunk game go black and cant go further only thing i can do on black screen is press right mouse key and loud game back to last save
Not to rain on your parade but as long as you use mods you can expect this onwards ! ;)

Silence59

Jan 4, 2020

This upcoming Friday comes the next chapter of The Genesis Order, featuring 4 new scenes, a new Kamasutra page, and a new pinup! A discovery is made in a very surprising place leading to a show that you won't want to miss! In addition to three sexy scenes a fight breaks out with some interesting results.

It's hard to believe that TGO has already had 16 updates since launching late last year. It's been a fun ride and I look forward to many more twists, turns, and shocking revelations in the coming months as The Genesis Order continues!

Thank you all for the support! Have a great week!

Ali10

Jan 15, 2022
This update is boring, not the excitement I was expecting
You say that this update is boring. No, this update is not boring. The game developer is trying to advance the scenes and events of the game with the story line, and this may be boring to your eyes, but it is much better in my opinion.

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes