seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Mc bang Melissa yet?
Upcoming update apparently (below), might be time to dive back in and pepper my angus for potential disappointment

Weekly report!

Coming next week is a chapter of The Genesis Order that will feature some dangerous stuff! In this upcoming chapter a missing person is found, but by whom? A tense exchange leads to a scene of raw passion. Is that a sex scene or a fight scene? Can it be both?
If it's whatsherface's mom im boycotting

HellasRaven

Sep 5, 2021
Anyone else run into an issue where right after you get the second fragment in the cathedral and you walk out and the screen goes black and stays there with the music playing in the background?

Otzelhuber

Jul 29, 2017
Hey =)
I have not play it yet.
But i want to ask if there are any szene where mc share the girls or ntr, or is it just the mc who have the fun ? :D

Well i like Sharing =)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Hey =)
I have not play it yet.
But i want to ask if there are any szene where mc share the girls or ntr, or is it just the mc who have the fun ? :D

Well i like Sharing =)
There's no sharing in NLT games, only the MC can enjoy the girls. :)

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Hey =)
I have not play it yet.

Well i like Sharing =)
NLT Trilogy (Lust Epidemic, Treasure of Nadia, and this game, The Genesis Order) are harem games, the MC is the only male in all the scenes. There is lesbianism, however (the girls of his harem touching each other).

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Still not trilogy... read the OP there it stands for all to see... SAGA ! :rolleyes::KEK: ( the harem game is a direct hit ! :LOL: )

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
After leaving the Cathedral this is where I am stuck. Gonna start over I guess, and see if it happens again....
Gotta find it ironic people still get stuck on a notbug even after 2+ bugfix that removed it. Guess some duders really are just there to fuck themselves up with nothing

3.70 star(s) 225 Votes