Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
Weekly update!

Coming later this week is the next chapter of The Genesis Order! Hostility abounds! But even so, there is plenty of room for pleasure. Threats and scheming put you on thin ice, and those you love may just get caught in the crossfire.

This upcoming chapter will feature 3 sexy scenes, a Kamasutra page, and a new profile. In addition, the compatibility that was added to Treasure of Nadia will now feature in all TGO scenes starting September 15th!

We're still updating the puzzle editor with bug fixes, but for the most part it's working and is mostly finalized. Check out the link when logging into .

One of the next projects that will be underway is a complete upgrade of both ToN and TGO to increase the resolution of all visuals. Not sure what the timeline is on this yet, but I will keep everyone posted.

Thanks for all the support! Have a great week!

Aug 8, 2021
Weekly update!

Coming later this week is the next chapter of The Genesis Order! Hostility abounds! But even so, there is plenty of room for pleasure. Threats and scheming put you on thin ice, and those you love may just get caught in the crossfire.

This upcoming chapter will feature 3 sexy scenes, a Kamasutra page, and a new profile. In addition, the compatibility that was added to Treasure of Nadia will now feature in all TGO scenes starting September 15th!

We're still updating the puzzle editor with bug fixes, but for the most part it's working and is mostly finalized. Check out the link when logging into .

One of the next projects that will be underway is a complete upgrade of both ToN and TGO to increase the resolution of all visuals. Not sure what the timeline is on this yet, but I will keep everyone posted.

Thanks for all the support! Have a great week!
Another Hannah scene, I guess. I'm so tired of Hannah, we want Melissa or Chloe.

Reactions: Fzaco87

Jay.k

Dec 24, 2018
Can someone give last update save files because iam format my PC without thinking to backup first and now all my adult game save gone.

Fzaco87

Dec 5, 2018
Yeah, I'm tired of Hannah, the Nun, Ella, even Carol (she's hot but a lot of scenes already). Come on, bring me Andrea!

MIKE007@787

Sep 5, 2019
Is there a walkthrough doc for this game that shows everything step by step to collect all items and get all scenes like there was for the previous games by NLT?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Is there a walkthrough doc for this game that shows everything step by step to collect all items and get all scenes like there was for the previous games by NLT?
Yup ! It's called Oracle... :rolleyes: :KEK: It's not a doc ( file ) but is in text format and tells you step by step what you need to do... what is not story task comes from the townsfolk :p

HellasRaven

Sep 5, 2021
Gotta find it ironic people still get stuck on a notbug even after 2+ bugfix that removed it. Guess some duders really are just there to fuck themselves up with nothing
Will look back through to find this said bugfix. Didn't download this Game via F95, found it elsewhere and noticed that there was forum here for it. Thank you!

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Will look back through to find this said bugfix. Didn't download this Game via F95, found it elsewhere and noticed that there was forum here for it. Thank you!
So download v41 or wait 3 more days and download v43 to get the fix... besides unless someone ( I'm not gonna ) does not post bugfixed versions you won't get such things on this forum... so better be careful what you download and use ;):p

Reactions: HellasRaven

Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
Does anyone have a save file for version 39 that they wouldn't mind sharing? Thanks to any kind soul in advance.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Does anyone have a save file for version 39 that they wouldn't mind sharing? Thanks to any kind soul in advance.
It's linked in the OP --> "FAQ/Save Files" --> "Save Collection"
And yes, it definitely is (I just checked it), even if it's not very obvious ;-)

jaytee01

Sep 29, 2017
If you're running Linux as your main OS, you should know how to run an application.
  • download the Linux version of the game from OP
  • extract the archive
  • make sure the main files are executable
  • execute "launcher.sh" or double-click "Game.desktop" from your file browser
Works. No issues. Just tested it.
Been running Linux for many years. I did all of the above without success. The only moderate achievement was to run in "wine" however the monetary values never show and the game crashes midway through chapter two...

3.70 star(s) 225 Votes