Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Honestly I don't understand what's the big deal with the built-in walkthrough guide... you don't have to wander around you don't have to assume things... hell you don't have to do fuck all other than is written there... :rolleyes:
Using their brain could be the problem, maybe? I'm making a guess, eh? :)

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
He means the saves... and because he can't read that they are hidden files he doesn't see them... Told ya Bruno is 4daW ! :KEK:
I know... couldn't resist sorry, I will leave to others the honour of clogging the thread trying to explain him everything over and over, like I did the last time... :D :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
After this i have black scren
My screen goes black when go to fix the truck with carol
i get the same problem....
For all you that got the black screen after Carol's truck scene:
- What platform are you playing on (Windows, Mac, Linux, Android)?
- Are you playing the "full version" or did you use the "update only" download at anytime?
- Are you playing the original version or any compressed version?
- Are you using (or have you used) any mods/cheats/patches?
- Are you using someone else's save game?

I had no issues with the original (uncompressed) full version on Windows. And I don't see any related bug-reports on the NLT discord server either. I'm not saying that there is no bug, but I'm 95% sure it has something to do with the version/setup you're using.

Reactions: kingmitos33

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I had no issues with the original (uncompressed) full version on Windows.
Maybe because there is none... I'm using the Linux btw but with the exception of the Android I test both W & M versions as well... there are plenty of bugs but none that cause game crash :p

What platform are you playing on
Now I'm on a couch :p 2a9061a80882d8105b0d6066798e81fe.gif :KEK:
bug-reports
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:KEK:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
For all you that got the black screen after Carol's truck scene:
- What platform are you playing on (Windows, Mac, Linux, Android)?
- Are you playing the "full version" or did you use the "update only" download at anytime?
- Are you playing the original version or any compressed version?
- Are you using (or have you used) any mods/cheats/patches?
- Are you using someone else's save game?

I had no issues with the original (uncompressed) full version on Windows. And I don't see any related bug-reports on the NLT discord server either. I'm not saying that there is no bug, but I'm 95% sure it has something to do with the version/setup you're using.
As per the OP : 99%+ phoners that can't read and that think their junk is on par with the master race. Only other reason to fail so much at playing a video file is if your toaster is too old

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
As per the OP : 99%+ phoners that can't read and that think their junk is on par with the master race. Only other reason to fail so much at playing a video file is if your toaster is too old
My money is on the outdated mod... :sneaky: :rolleyes:

3.70 star(s) 218 Votes