Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
It doesn't work, before using your save do I have to make a new save?
Yes, you need to create a "fake" save in the 19th slot first, and then overwrite with mine in order to work.
In alternative rename mine with an already existent save, and then overwrite yours with mine, your choice. :)

• Wow
Reactions: Jeancul and jansell

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I played and loved both Lust Epidemic and Treasure of Nadia, but decided from the start to hold off on playing this one until it's 100% complete. As people who played the first two entries know, Valerie was the MC's "brother's wife" in LE vanilla, and his mom in the patched version, just as Janet was the MC's "family friend" (or something like that) in ToN vanilla, but his mom in the patched version. From what I've gathered (and what I'm asking to confirm), there is no milfy "not-mom" equivalent character in TGO, correct?

Yes, I know, "Not every game needs incest!!" etc. and some people just aren't into that, and that's fine (that's part of the beauty of optional patches). But for some people like myself who have a hard incest kink and are into it, it could feel a little awkward or disappointing to have the third entry in a series missing something that you enjoyed a lot in the first two entries and have now associated, at least in part, with said series. So in cases like that it's better to temper one's expectations early to avoid as much disappointment as possible. I saw that there was at one time an incest patch for this game, but that it is now defunct. I'm assuming that there was a "not-mom" and/or "not-sister" character(s) at some point, but that story progressions made it to where altering their role in relation to the MC became too inconsistent and no longer feasible.

But just to both erase any doubt and also satisfy my curiosity: Is that currently indeed the case in the game, where there is no character that could function as a "stand-in mom" with a patch, like Valerie and Janet? And also, if there was one at one point, back in the now defunct incest patch, would someone be kind enough to point them out on the OP screens (I'm assuming she's a major character and would be showcased on there).

Sorry for the length of the post, but I figured that would actually be less annoying than just typing "No incest?", which I'm sure there's been a lot of. :LOL:
I'll cut this short NOPE ! :p :ROFLMAO:

No MOM SIS AUNT ( notmom - intended mom... notsis - intended sister... notaunt - intended aunt and whatnots ) are in the game... it's not an incest game !

2017 Patreon rules changed... and so did the games and many other things as well... you and the others have to deal with this on your own somehow... it's been 5 years already :KEK:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You don't need it, just make a fake save in the 19th slot then overwrite it with mine, or just rename my save with an existing sloth you have and then overwrite with mine, your choice.:)
Nice typo that fits too much with this place
Yes, you need to create a "fake" save in the 19th slot first, and then overwrite with mine in order to work.
In alternative rename mine with an already existent save, and then overwrite yours with mine, your choice. :)
You brought that to yourself

• Haha
Reactions: Nelix171 and sixart

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Im going to coin a new term for these guys...

Incestosexuals.

In damn near every thread they need to make their addiction to incest known regardless of being fully aware of Patreon's rules and the 0% chance their unexpressed lust for their moms/sisters/cousins will not and can not be fulfilled.

Roll tide.

Aug 26, 2022
Im going to coin a new term for these guys...

Incestosexuals.

In damn near every thread they need to make their addiction to incest known regardless of being fully aware of Patreon's rules and the 0% chance their unexpressed lust for their moms/sisters/cousins will not and can not be fulfilled.

Roll tide.
And yet I can set the tag to incest and see the daily feed of new incest titles. Patreon's anti incest ruling was about as affective as prohibition was at ending alcohol consumption in the US in the 1920s.

As has been pointed out before on the forums many times shaming someone for their preference on here is frowned upon. There are plenty of fetishes on here I don't get, but I keep it to myself.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
As has been pointed out before on the forums many times shaming someone for their preference on here is frowned upon. There are plenty of fetishes on here I don't get, but I keep it to myself.
No-name VNs with ~250 patrons being able to skate by due to their insignificance is hardly comparable to noteworthy VNs with over a thousand, this VN in particular having an order of magnitude more than that.

There's a difference between kink shaming and pointing out how illogical, unfeasible, and ultimately a waste of time it is acting out in a thread for a feature you know has a flat 0.00% repeating chance of being introduced.

You have a better chance of seeing out the back of your own head so yes, you incestosexuals are going to get these jokes.

• Angry
Reactions: RabidSloth

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
For me it's less about wanting everything to be incest and more about how annoying it is that most things are written as incest (for good reason) but had to be made Safe for Patreon (for dumb reasons). Every time I see an 'incest patch' to restore what was originally intended, I want to flip a table. Because half the time it just means there's going to be some awkward ass dialog and relationships that make no sense whether you apply the patch or not.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
And yet I can set the tag to incest and see the daily feed of new incest titles. Patreon's anti incest ruling was about as affective as prohibition was at ending alcohol consumption in the US in the 1920s.

There's a subtle difference between real kinkshaming, aka wincest is trash cause reasons as opposed to what we get here : getting tired of randos who can't live without a tag that was never in the game since day 1 but keep coming back and cry their lives are now useless cause Carol won't call them boi and you can't cuddle to her and say "I love you mom"

3.70 star(s) 224 Votes