theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Does anyone have v41 save to share? Or even better, v41 update only?
The v.41 save is linked in the OP --> FAQ/Save Files --> Save Collection (fair warning though: it might not be very obvious at first, but it's there, I promise!). And there should be no difference between a "v41" and a "v41 update only" save file.

Sep 26, 2018
The v.41 save is linked in the OP --> FAQ/Save Files --> Save Collection (fair warning though: it might not be very obvious at first, but it's there, I promise!). And there should be no difference between a "v41" and a "v41 update only" save file.
No it is not? The last save posted in the link in OP is literally updated in 2021

adawdawdwa

Mar 19, 2022
It's just v37 there

Aug 9, 2022
I found it eventually, but I can see why a lot of people miss the link to the most recent save. It's organized in a way that makes you think the bottom is the most up to date, but for some reason the 3rd link is the correct one...

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I found it eventually, but I can see why a lot of people miss the link to the most recent save. It's organized in a way that makes you think the bottom is the most up to date, but for some reason the 3rd link is the correct one...
A lot of people miss it simply because they don't pay attention.
While I could agree it doesn't pop out immediately you just need a couple seconds of attention, they are instructions in the end so you need to read carefully in order to get what you're looking for instead of searching lots of pages invain, but evidently a lot of peoples are bothered to spends even those few seconds now, apparently..:rolleyes:

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Hey MattDreamisBack -- you could've just said "Oh man, I'm sorry I called you a troll, I feel bad, I totally missed that! I'll promise I'll pay more attention to people who are kind enough to answer my questions in the future."

But hey, I guess deleting your old posts works as well... ;)

3.70 star(s) 228 Votes