Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I found it eventually, but I can see why a lot of people miss the link to the most recent save. It's organized in a way that makes you think the bottom is the most up to date, but for some reason the 3rd link is the correct one...
A lot of people miss it simply because they don't pay attention.
While I could agree it doesn't pop out immediately you just need a couple seconds of attention, they are instructions in the end so you need to read carefully in order to get what you're looking for instead of searching lots of pages invain, but evidently a lot of peoples are bothered to spends even those few seconds now, apparently..:rolleyes:

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Hey MattDreamisBack -- you could've just said "Oh man, I'm sorry I called you a troll, I feel bad, I totally missed that! I'll promise I'll pay more attention to people who are kind enough to answer my questions in the future."

But hey, I guess deleting your old posts works as well... ;)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Sry, but you share a global file too? Save isn't working without it
You don't need it, just make a fake save in the 19th slot then overwrite it with mine, or just rename my save with an existing slot you have and then overwrite with mine, your choice.:)
I apologize for my typo, I stand corrected. ^^'''

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
but I can see why a lot of people miss the link to the most recent save
Because they don't give a flying fuck about reading... ;)
That's putting it very mildly... ^ there is more accurate :KEK:
Full save for 43092 version, this will be the last time from me.....
Will be watching..... :devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:ROFLMAO:

unnameless

Jan 18, 2019
hi i've done everything on this version (43) but i'm still missing two extras what are they and where to find them
PS: I finished the previous update (41)

Aug 9, 2022
While I could agree it doesn't pop out immediately you just need a couple seconds of attention, they are instructions in the end so you need to read carefully in order to get what you're looking for instead of searching lots of pages invain, but evidently a lot of peoples are bothered to spends even those few seconds now, apparently..:rolleyes:
Given the context of how it goes in sequential order for the updates, I really don't fault people for not understanding it. Also telling people to just "look closer" and pay more attention just leads to more people thinking it's a troll/ asking for saves.
Because they don't give a flying fuck about reading... ;)

That's putting it very mildly... ^ there is more accurate :KEK:

Will be watching..... :devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:ROFLMAO:
I don't think it's because they aren't willing to read. It's just a confusing way to organize it. The last link was always the most up to date save, and it lines up with that post not being updated for about a month. Clicking the 3rd link seems obvious once you know about it, but it doesn't make a lot of sense.

I'm not trying to argue with people who get annoyed with all the "Please post save?" messages. I just think being hostile/cocky to the people who miss the location isn't the right move.

GPsarakis

Sep 28, 2019
This is weird, I'm at 43% but when I hit up the Oracle it says I'm still missing things. Where's the key to unock the second chest in the cave? I got the first one already. Don't have a key for the ones that's behind the sliding rock puzzle.

*EDIT* NVM, Found it.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Given the context of how it goes in sequential order for the updates, I really don't fault people for not understanding it. Also telling people to just "look closer" and pay more attention just leads to more people thinking it's a troll/ asking for

I don't think it's because they aren't willing to read. It's just a confusing way to organize it. The last link was always the most up to date save, and it lines up with that post not being updated for about a month. Clicking the 3rd link seems obvious once you know about it, but it doesn't make a lot of sense.

I'm not trying to argue with people who get annoyed with all the "Please post save?" messages. I just think being hostile/cocky to the people who miss the location isn't the right move.
And that's the first error, don't pay attention and only think that the sequential order is the only way to get what you need instead of looking more carefully, it's a matter of taking a little bit of time instead of rushing through the instructions.
Pissed off only if, instead of trying to understand what we try (multiple) times to explain, the other parts start to call us names or saying we are lying, in this case we answer in kind.
And consider that this the third games by NLT that have the same save mechanics, if you don't know how it works, the fault is yours so you have only yourself to blame, not the others. :)

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes