sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I let you all have 2^ this one... :LOL:

Hey, bit of a weird ask but can anyone update me on the state of the game/story? I loved the first two games but this one felt a little off (mostly characters and motivations) and I stopped after sex with "the maid" (I switched computers and didn't bother getting the saves). Is it as good as the other ones?
Who could answer such a question if it's not you ? :oops::rolleyes: I'd say as a game it's the worst of the trio but there are parts that make it worth to play it :ROFLMAO:
which girl has the biggest breasts in this one?
Close one... either Carol or Andrea :p

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
this is the latest full save on OP - it hasn't been updated in a while
You're wrong. The latest one shared (and linked in the OP) is for v.41091. Please don't spread false information, it usually gets updated within the first 24-48 hours after a new version has been released.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Does anyone have v41 save to share? Or even better, v41 update only?
The v.41 save is linked in the OP --> FAQ/Save Files --> Save Collection (fair warning though: it might not be very obvious at first, but it's there, I promise!). And there should be no difference between a "v41" and a "v41 update only" save file.

Sep 26, 2018
The v.41 save is linked in the OP --> FAQ/Save Files --> Save Collection (fair warning though: it might not be very obvious at first, but it's there, I promise!). And there should be no difference between a "v41" and a "v41 update only" save file.
No it is not? The last save posted in the link in OP is literally updated in 2021

adawdawdwa

Mar 19, 2022
It's just v37 there

Aug 9, 2022
I found it eventually, but I can see why a lot of people miss the link to the most recent save. It's organized in a way that makes you think the bottom is the most up to date, but for some reason the 3rd link is the correct one...

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes