Linux: -
Mac: -
Android: - -
it says its a broken link

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Impossible to take this game even slightly seriously
Wait, what? Who would take these NLT games "serious" in the first place?

how do you complete/help the guy locked out / feeling cold?
Light the barrel next to him.

it says its a broken link
Thanks for your detailed report.
Just out of curiosity: which one of those 20+ links are you talking about? :FacePalm:

Kwits

Oct 6, 2020
Wait, what? Who would take these NLT games "serious" in the first place?

Light the barrel next to him.

Thanks for your detailed report.
Just out of curiosity: which one of those 20+ links are you talking about? :FacePalm:
right my bad. windows links "update only." when downloaded the game is in "broken state" and won't load

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
when i DL the game it says the game is "broken" and wont load. any help on this?
Update only ? Compressed ? What link provider ? What platform ? Did you combine normal with compressed ? Do you know how to copy/paste 2 folders together ?

Kwits

Oct 6, 2020
Update only ? Compressed ? What link provider ? What platform ? Did you combine normal with compressed ? Do you know how to copy/paste 2 folders together ?
Do not know how to copy/paste 2 folders how do i do that? and I tried all the windows links could not get them to work. Said game was in "broken state"

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I let you all have 2^ this one... :LOL:

Hey, bit of a weird ask but can anyone update me on the state of the game/story? I loved the first two games but this one felt a little off (mostly characters and motivations) and I stopped after sex with "the maid" (I switched computers and didn't bother getting the saves). Is it as good as the other ones?
Who could answer such a question if it's not you ? :oops::rolleyes: I'd say as a game it's the worst of the trio but there are parts that make it worth to play it :ROFLMAO:
which girl has the biggest breasts in this one?
Close one... either Carol or Andrea :p

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
this is the latest full save on OP - it hasn't been updated in a while
You're wrong. The latest one shared (and linked in the OP) is for v.41091. Please don't spread false information, it usually gets updated within the first 24-48 hours after a new version has been released.

3.70 star(s) 228 Votes