juz4phun

May 5, 2017
Still not trilogy... read the OP there it stands for all to see... SAGA ! :rolleyes::KEK: ( the harem game is a direct hit ! :LOL: )
As long as NLT gets support, I don’t see why this can’t just keep going. This game is updated bi-weekly without fail, it’s kinda unheard of for these kind of games.

Reactions: dr_manhattan

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
any idea where is the new profile?
edit:got it check caron farm in the left wall under the plant carol profile!!!

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Collect trashbags around the building, and then talk to her.
Forgot the most important part... BOX 'EM IN !!! :p
where can we find chest ?
I already have it so YOU should find it in the cave :KEK:
As long as NLT gets support, I don’t see why this can’t just keep going. This game is updated bi-weekly without fail, it’s kinda unheard of for these kind of games.
I'd say NLT finished this game already ( only fixes and shits like Lovense and Puzzle Editor are on the plate... so it's relatively easy to hold the timeline :LOL: ) You release your game in some chunks ( HIS business model ) to get income at max and everyone is happy ;)
im just waiting for the game to end to get an incest patch. see u in like what? two more years?
Have fun waiting 2 more years... and then some since you will have to find an idiot that will go through this whole game and put in some serious effort for...... nothing at all ! :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

folkmasr

Jun 15, 2019
Hey, bit of a weird ask but can anyone update me on the state of the game/story? I loved the first two games but this one felt a little off (mostly characters and motivations) and I stopped after sex with "the maid" (I switched computers and didn't bother getting the saves). Is it as good as the other ones?

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Still no Heather, whatever, at least there's Melissa so somebody at the helm must have some taste. I bet this dev can't go a single update without shoehorning in more blowjob scenes though.

allah88

Dec 8, 2019
MC is such a muppet and becomes more insane with every scene. Impossible to take this game even slightly seriously with how much of a child the MC is and with every woman still jumping him

• Angry
Reactions: helixfossil
3.70 star(s) 228 Votes