sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
It's just a confusing way to organize it.
See that is poppycock ! Looking for ways how to explain that you are a lazy bum... ^ right there you have it ! :LOL: You only need to read a goddamn line... :rolleyes: Everything is there right in front of you but it's easier to blame others for..... whatevs ( you don't need to tie this to the save collection fiasco :KEK: )
Well that's how the say goes, and I made a promise....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I played and loved both Lust Epidemic and Treasure of Nadia, but decided from the start to hold off on playing this one until it's 100% complete. As people who played the first two entries know, Valerie was the MC's "brother's wife" in LE vanilla, and his mom in the patched version, just as Janet was the MC's "family friend" (or something like that) in ToN vanilla, but his mom in the patched version. From what I've gathered (and what I'm asking to confirm), there is no milfy "not-mom" equivalent character in TGO, correct?

Yes, I know, "Not every game needs incest!!" etc. and some people just aren't into that, and that's fine (that's part of the beauty of optional patches). But for some people like myself who have a hard incest kink and are into it, it could feel a little awkward or disappointing to have the third entry in a series missing something that you enjoyed a lot in the first two entries and have now associated, at least in part, with said series. So in cases like that it's better to temper one's expectations early to avoid as much disappointment as possible. I saw that there was at one time an incest patch for this game, but that it is now defunct. I'm assuming that there was a "not-mom" and/or "not-sister" character(s) at some point, but that story progressions made it to where altering their role in relation to the MC became too inconsistent and no longer feasible.

But just to both erase any doubt and also satisfy my curiosity: Is that currently indeed the case in the game, where there is no character that could function as a "stand-in mom" with a patch, like Valerie and Janet? And also, if there was one at one point, back in the now defunct incest patch, would someone be kind enough to point them out on the OP screens (I'm assuming she's a major character and would be showcased on there).

Sorry for the length of the post, but I figured that would actually be less annoying than just typing "No incest?", which I'm sure there's been a lot of. :LOL:

Reactions: TSL_JOK4R.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
See that is poppycock ! Looking for ways how to explain that you are a lazy bum... ^ right there you have it ! :LOL: You only need to read a goddamn line... :rolleyes: Everything is there right in front of you but it's easier to blame others for..... whatevs ( you don't need to tie this to the save collection fiasco :KEK: )

:KEK:

Aug 26, 2022
I played and loved both Lust Epidemic and Treasure of Nadia, but decided from the start to hold off on playing this one until it's 100% complete. As people who played the first two entries know, Valerie was the MC's "brother's wife" in LE vanilla, and his mom in the patched version, just as Janet was the MC's "family friend" (or something like that) in ToN vanilla, but his mom in the patched version. From what I've gathered (and what I'm asking to confirm), there is no milfy "not-mom" equivalent character in TGO, correct?
I've been holding off til completion too, but from what I have gathered Heather is the "not-mom" and there is a sister and possibly an Aunt and cousin, but not positive. There was a patch at the beginning, but the person making the patch commented that the dialogue was too complex to keep patching and stopped, and just said there will probably be one when the game is complete and the dialogue can be redone at that time. So all the more reason to wait. As far as I know NLT has never done a comic or game that wasn't incest.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RabidSloth

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
It doesn't work, before using your save do I have to make a new save?
Yes, you need to create a "fake" save in the 19th slot first, and then overwrite with mine in order to work.
In alternative rename mine with an already existent save, and then overwrite yours with mine, your choice. :)

• Wow
Reactions: Jeancul and jansell

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021

Yes, I know, "Not every game needs incest!!" etc. and some people just aren't into that, and that's fine (that's part of the beauty of optional patches). But for some people like myself who have a hard incest kink and are into it, it could feel a little awkward or disappointing to have the third entry in a series missing something that you enjoyed a lot in the first two entries and have now associated, at least in part, with said series. So in cases like that it's better to temper one's expectations early to avoid as much disappointment as possible. I saw that there was at one time an incest patch for this game, but that it is now defunct. I'm assuming that there was a "not-mom" and/or "not-sister" character(s) at some point, but that story progressions made it to where altering their role in relation to the MC became too inconsistent and no longer feasible.

But just to both erase any doubt and also satisfy my curiosity: Is that currently indeed the case in the game, where there is no character that could function as a "stand-in mom" with a patch, like Valerie and Janet? And also, if there was one at one point, back in the now defunct incest patch, would someone be kind enough to point them out on the OP screens (I'm assuming she's a major character and would be showcased on there).

Sorry for the length of the post, but I figured that would actually be less annoying than just typing "No incest?", which I'm sure there's been a lot of. :LOL:
I'll cut this short NOPE ! :p :ROFLMAO:

No MOM SIS AUNT ( notmom - intended mom... notsis - intended sister... notaunt - intended aunt and whatnots ) are in the game... it's not an incest game !

2017 Patreon rules changed... and so did the games and many other things as well... you and the others have to deal with this on your own somehow... it's been 5 years already :KEK:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You don't need it, just make a fake save in the 19th slot then overwrite it with mine, or just rename my save with an existing sloth you have and then overwrite with mine, your choice.:)
Nice typo that fits too much with this place
Yes, you need to create a "fake" save in the 19th slot first, and then overwrite with mine in order to work.
In alternative rename mine with an already existent save, and then overwrite yours with mine, your choice. :)
You brought that to yourself

• Haha
Reactions: Nelix171 and sixart

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Im going to coin a new term for these guys...

Incestosexuals.

In damn near every thread they need to make their addiction to incest known regardless of being fully aware of Patreon's rules and the 0% chance their unexpressed lust for their moms/sisters/cousins will not and can not be fulfilled.

Roll tide.

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes