Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
I though that might be the case (version number equaling percentage) but wasn't sure considering devs use all kinds of numbering systems...

Sadly, NLT Discord channel is of no use to me since I'm not on Discord. But looking back, I see that at minimum I missed one Chest Key along the way... but I have no idea which one.
Search for rainwake in this thread he links to all his versions, so you can see the pictures where the keys are and go from there. It's a lot easier than wasting hours with youtube videos to find the key positions.

Reactions: Ripe and saurolee

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Sadly, NLT Discord channel is of no use to me since I'm not on Discord. But looking back, I see that at minimum I missed one Chest Key along the way... but I have no idea which one.
I played LE and ToN as full games - because all the chests and chest keys were abailable at once (subject to discovering areas and tools where necessary) I found it much more challenging. With TGO, I'm playing each update as it is released and am finding it much easier to collect the keys. Some have been very difficult to spot, I would have certainly overlooked them had I been playing as a full game, but because each update is small and you know you are looking for just one key and one chest I find them pretty easy to find.

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yeah and listening to the game where it tells you in tasks how to get it..... it's really challenging right ? :eek:
:whistle:

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Search for rainwake in this thread he links to all his versions, so you can see the pictures where the keys are and go from there. It's a lot easier than wasting hours with youtube videos to find the key positions.
I checked that and I found all those keys... sadly, that guide start at .43 so I probably miss some of the very early keys. Based on a hint from Oracle it's a key one of the NPC's mention when talked about. Problem is, I can't figure out which NPC that is.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I checked that and I found all those keys... sadly, that guide start at .43 so I probably miss some of the very early keys. Based on a hint from Oracle it's a key one of the NPC's mention when talked about. Problem is, I can't figure out which NPC that is.
Literally all of them :LOL: :LOL:
:whistle:

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
For everything before, I can only point to the walkthrough text, on many sites:

There is a document, but somehow google banned it. I got a pdf from v.69041, so with all the pictures from the start until 69%. But don't know how to upload that here...

Reactions: Sombre hate

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
For everything before, I can only point to the walkthrough text, on many sites:

There is a document, but somehow google banned it. I got a pdf from v.69041, so with all the pictures from the start until 69%. But don't know how to upload that here...
Chest Guide:

Step-by-step walkthrough: Google Drive
Thanks... I missed two keys at farm: one in corn field (can't believe I missed that one) and one downstream where we find 3rd segment.

Derptronic

Jun 10, 2018
How's this game going so far? I completed ToN a while back but figured I'd hold off on this until more content came out.

Is it good, bad, meh?

Jabism

Apr 15, 2018
How's this game going so far? I completed ToN a while back but figured I'd hold off on this until more content came out.

Is it good, bad, meh?
I am enjoying it and believe they get better with each game. If you have yet to play this one, there is plenty of content and tomorrow or the next day we should be receiving the next update if their normal schedule holds true. That will put the game at about 77% complete.

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018

Is it good, bad, meh?
This is basically ToN 2.0. If you liked ToN, you are probably going to like this. Otherwise, give it a pass.

With 75% (and a new update coming tomorrow), there is already loads of content. It will take you a while to do everything from zero.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
This is basically ToN 2.0. If you liked ToN, you are probably going to like this. Otherwise, give it a pass.

With 75% (and a new update coming tomorrow), there is already loads of content. It will take you a while to do everything from zero.
new update is coming out in 2 hours

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes