oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
In hell during the last update, doing the 3 switch 2 boulder puzzle with Ella, I get the 2 boulders each on a switch, then standing on one makes a click sound but otherwise does nothing.
:unsure: There are four things that move in that room, maybe there are ...

Tupido

Sep 10, 2018
Hello I'm in the last update at the point that the walkthrough says ' Shop: Buy the x2 interrogation marks ' and the Oracle in the game says 'With graphite from the pencil and something sticky, you can hack a lock at the station"
But at the shop I can't buy anything. Do you know why?
1685441907047.png

disso

Jan 2, 2018
Hello I'm in the last update at the point that the walkthrough says ' Shop: Buy the x2 interrogation marks ' and the Oracle in the game says 'With graphite from the pencil and something sticky, you can hack a lock at the station"
But at the shop I can't buy anything. Do you know why?
You probably already have glue in your inventory.

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Anyone wanna take bets on whether we're getting another 12 on 1 orgy in the last update.
Those are the best :HideThePain:
My only hope for this game is that Ella gets to fist all of the LI at least once (herself included)

exsomon

May 11, 2020
one guy boning is boring
so many cute girls, and demons
some rape, NTR or something
gameplay is good (impossible without hints, some important items are in out of places with no indication)
play as a kleptomanic hero of good old days, buy everything, steal everything not bolted down,
find a way to remove the bolts and take them too. also the bolts,
everything will be used somehow (some usage wont make too much sense)

Models are hot and every one of them is easy even the nun made to virgin mary to groupie in a few updates
but that makes sex scenes out of place and unnecessary

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Few questions:
- how many Chest Keys you can find in current version? I managed to find a total of 33 keys
- can you get Jukebox for your house?
- what is the max percentage completion possible at the moment? I'm at 74%

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
guys, when is the new update?
This game receives two updates per month, usually on day 2nd and 15th of every month. May take more days to leak here.

Few questions:
- how many Chest Keys you can find in current version? I managed to find a total of 33 keys
- can you get Jukebox for your house?
- what is the max percentage completion possible at the moment? I'm at 74%
This version number is 750502. This means:
-75% is the maximum percentage that you can achieve
-05 is the month of May
-02 means that is the second update of the month.
There are several guides on the NLT Discord channel so you can see what you missed, link is on the first post of this thread. Jukebox is not available yet.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
-05 is the month of May
There are several guides on the NLT Discord channel so you can see what you missed, link is on the first post of this thread. Jukebox is not available yet.
I though that might be the case (version number equaling percentage) but wasn't sure considering devs use all kinds of numbering systems...

Sadly, NLT Discord channel is of no use to me since I'm not on Discord. But looking back, I see that at minimum I missed one Chest Key along the way... but I have no idea which one.

• Hey there
Reactions: avitapilos

avitapilos

May 22, 2022
This game receives two updates per month, usually on day 2nd and 15th of every month. May take more days to leak here.

-05 is the month of May
Thanks man, appreciate it

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes