sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Thanks but I found it anyway before this, I tried including the v.(_no. of current version) compressed in the search instead of just typing the 750502 compressed
May be... but you definitely not tried @ the compression request thread... I'd recommend you use Exoplast work instead of anyone else'... dunno why the need for these bullshit versions but here we are :KEK:
Here's a direct link to gofile

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
If you explained to me how one edits the dialogue in this game, I'd go to the effort to try and fix it and keep it up to date! I need Ipatch bad :cry: it's stopping me from playing the game XD
iPatch does not make sense in this game's storyline. If you create like an adopted mother or something then only it would make sense.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
iPatch does not make sense in this game's storyline. If you create like an adopted mother or something then only it would make sense.
It wouldn't make sense even if it's an adopted ( :oops: o_O ) mother or something :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

tahmkench789

May 22, 2017
I suspect you missed 1 maybe more update patches, so there were missing files, that the game can't load properly while you playing it to that point. You need to find out which update you missed downloading, and download it, or just downloading the latest version of whole game
Ah ok, thanks

Apr 19, 2023
Can someone please help me with this???
It might be you have not taken steps needed in the right order and hit a dead end. This has happened to me twice, e.g., in previous chapter I went to Heather's house first, before told to, then carried on with game and later was told girls were waiting at Heather's and when I go to Heather's place is empty. Replayed following oracle instrustions and all was well. Best thing would be to begin the chapter again and follow the angel instructions to the letter... go to warehouse, go to police station etc. If you visit loactions out of order you can get stuck. Maybe you have done this without knowing. :unsure:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Without knowing... :KEK: This is what happens when you are playing from an online guide like mejoress & co. :whistle:

In a linear game to top it off !!! :ROFLMAO:

goodbye90

May 18, 2020
Need help, can't meet Kimberly at channel 4, the hint says "You need to get to the channel 4 skyrise" but when i go there nothing happened. and the security guard says "Miss foxx is not yet ready to see you"

Apr 19, 2023
Without knowing... :KEK: This is what happens when you are playing from an online guide like mejoress & co. :whistle:

In a linear game to top it off !!! :ROFLMAO:
I remeber NLT sayin that tasks in TGO could be undertaken in any order which does not always work in practice. I played mostly Ren'py multi-path games before trying NLT RPG games and despite what NLT says success is only guaranteed by taking one route. If players wander off path too far often get stuck. :( So when players get blocked when others don't most likely problem is game play not game itself unless player is following proven route using walkthrough, say, in which case could be faulty update. :confused: I don't use walkthroughs so when I got stuck always due to steps taken in wrong order. (y)

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes