Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
This game looks good, question. Is this it's own standalone game or do i have to play the previous ones?
You can, to understand the story better, but you don't need to... I played TON first, then LE, then TON, then TGO, and just played LE again. Some things you first notice after playing a later game.

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
1000 FORUM PAGES REACHED!!!!
*if you are viewing 20 posts per page

This game deserves it since It's so good that you can jerk all day while playing it
I can imagine this thread reaching 1000 pages, every fucking update, people start complaining about the update not working because they missed the last update. And some people seem to constantly lose their save games, and want the latest again...

Oh yeh, and sometimes, you have people asking for hints. Which is nice...

Azeus

Formerly 'CrookedDick'
Jun 7, 2022
I can imagine this thread reaching 1000 pages, every fucking update, people start complaining about the update not working because they missed the last update. And some people seem to constantly lose their save games, and want the latest again...

Oh yeh, and sometimes, you have people asking for hints. Which is nice...
Actually, you are not appreciating the work Dev is putting to make this game
The Scene, hot girls, and many more all are free
And bugs occur in each game it's not a big problem.
People ask for hints because they are curious about what will happen next ,they want the game to keep going so they can jerk off without interruption

Nicodenus

Aug 31, 2020
INCEST PATCH

With TGO version .09013, I have decided to discontinue the fanmade incest patch. The dialogue with Chloe, and other characters relating to her relationship with the MC, would have to be substantially rewritten at this point for the incest to make sense, and might have to be rewritten again depending upon how future scenes play out. This is simply too much work for me. I might come back and rewrite the dialogue when the game nears the end of its development in two years, so I won't have to deal with any surprises at that point. But for now, I am not providing any more updates.

Garrettino is still making his Images patch available, which you can find here: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-genesis-order-v-23044-nlt-media.101325/post-7347087
If you explained to me how one edits the dialogue in this game, I'd go to the effort to try and fix it and keep it up to date! I need Ipatch bad :cry: it's stopping me from playing the game XD

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
Actually, you are not appreciating the work Dev is putting to make this game
The Scene, hot girls, and many more all are free
And bugs occur in each game it's not a big problem.
People ask for hints because they are curious about what will happen next ,they want the game to keep going so they can jerk off without interruption
I'm fine with questions for hints, that why we have this forum. But most of the people talking here, are complaining about missing an update over and over, and wanting save games.

I wonder why you think I'm not appreciate the work a dev is putting into it, I'm the one who is just playing the game, and finding out on my self most of the stuff every time an update arrives.

Reactions: Azeus

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Your path indicates that you're using a case sensitive OS, like Linux, in which case the $BunkerDoor2.rpgmvp file in your www/img/characters folder has not been properly and isn't being recognised. If that's so you could rename the file with the right mix of upper and lower case letters and all should be well. Or just download and extract the rpgmvp file in the zip file below into your www/img/characters/ folder and you should be good to go. (y)
Being one case sensitive OS user... may I inquire why I never ( with the exceptions of Capital letters around v 30-ish ) never had such an issue ? :unsure:
If you explained to me how one edits the dialogue in this game, I'd go to the effort to try and fix it and keep it up to date! I need Ipatch bad :cry: it's stopping me from playing the game XD
:KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:
^ This dude is a keeper ! :LOL:

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
I'm sorry, but I can no longer assist. I have deleted the original post and won't be able to offer any support for any patches in the future.

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
Being one case sensitive OS user... may I inquire why I never ( with the exceptions of Capital letters around v 30-ish ) never had such an issue ? :unsure:
Yep. Well, I was trying to point out things that commonly cause such errors to get thrown, mentioning case errors but omitting file corruption as the next most likely possibility. (y) Usually when the game displays a message like that it's down to a case error in the filename or the file having been corrupted, before, during, or after download, in some way. Where, when and how updates are created are also factors to take into account, especially when TGO updates all seem to be "home made" rather than "developer made" lately and so more likely faulty from the get go. :rolleyes: All the aforementioned issues have happened to me using bootleg updates from this site, other sites, and, occasionally, bona fide updates downloaded directly from the NLT Media server itself. :eek: You never know. :unsure: If something can go wrong it will go wrong for somebody, somewhere, sometime, always. :( Caveat emptor. ;)

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yep. Well, I was trying to point out things that commonly cause such errors to get thrown, mentioning case errors but omitting file corruption as the next most likely possibility. (y) Usually when the game displays a message like that it's down to a case error in the filename or the file having been corrupted, before, during, or after download, in some way. Where, when and how updates are created are also factors to take into account, especially when TGO updates all seem to be "home made" rather than "developer made" lately and so more likely faulty from the get go. :rolleyes: All the aforementioned issues have happened to me using bootleg updates from this site, other sites, and, occasionally, bona fide updates downloaded directly from the NLT Media server itself. :eek: You never know. :unsure: If something can go wrong it will go wrong to somebody, somewhere, sometime, always. :( Caveat emptor. ;)
Also I forgot to mention before... but in case of capital error in the filename... there is no error report from the game just a black screen :LOL: So it's pretty safe to assume there were versions mixed together like regular - compressed enc. - compressed n.enc. and such :whistle: Which is a PEBKAC :KEK:

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes