hentailoko

Mar 24, 2018
Hello there,

I lost my save game, no idea why. I was half a hour of gameplay after you fix the water leak on the church. Does anyone have i save close to there?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
  • Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Ahha ! If we need an expert on the lewd we know now where we need to turn to... :devilish:
:ROFLMAO:

I wonder if it has to do something with being the same model thing...
:LOL:
ROTFL!! I don't know if I qualify, I mean I was literally playing that scene when I looked at the TGO thread so it's more of a stroke of luck I would say.... I wish I were a real expert on that!!:sneaky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
ROTFL!! I don't know if I qualify, I mean I was literally playing that scene when I looked at the TGO thread so it's more of a stroke of luck I would say.... I wish I were a real expert on that!!:sneaky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yeah...yeah... stroke of luck... my ass !!! :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK: Let's just stick to the lewdsexpert :KEK::KEK::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Not able to get to any help? Head to the Police Station again, up to the second floor, and into Andera’s Office to the East. You will find a Locker Room Key.

Luke Jaywalker

Jan 7, 2022
This does appear to be a bug, but one that only seems to affect a minority. Most don’t get this issue but some do (I didn’t) and what I’ve read the4e doesn’t appear to be a known reason or solution other than retrying with an earlier save, trying things in a different order.
Yeah, I'm getting the same thing and earlier saves & different orders aren't working for me.

saltynip

Oct 16, 2020
How do i fix the black screen/crash after following the priest and melissa in the church?
I suspect you missed 1 maybe more update patches, so there were missing files, that the game can't load properly while you playing it to that point. You need to find out which update you missed downloading, and download it, or just downloading the latest version of whole game

Reactions: Nelix171
3.70 star(s) 230 Votes