ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
If you look at my first post where I first asked this question you will see that I asked that " do you mean buy a pinup photo or a booty call outfit" Of course I tried clicking on all the "new" items + the booty call outfits but none of them say "profile updates" they are all pinup photos or booty call outfits.
Since you appear to be new to NLT games, here's a hint - NEVER have anything you can buy in the store, available to purchase by the end of the update you are playing. If you can buy it, it's important to either the plot or your completion percentage.

I will accept my forum beating for spoon feeding at the leisure of the beaters.

rlnatl

Apr 24, 2021
The professional in you just had to do this right ? :rolleyes: EVERYBODY is talking about a version 75 when it's actually 73... :unsure: or could it be it's a PEBKAC at your end ? :p:whistle:
well... maybe your right. Buuuuuut... if you put the files up side by side, sort them by size and scroll compare... oh my... the 750502 update only files match EXACTLY to the 73051 update only files... hmmm, and from every download location.... hmm, again.... so, yeah... there aint no f'n WIN Update.

• Angry
Reactions: Cabin Fever

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017

well... maybe your right. Buuuuuut... if you put the files up side by side, sort them by size and scroll compare... oh my... the 750502 update only files match EXACTLY to the 73051 update only files... hmmm, and from every download location.... hmm, again.... so, yeah... there aint no f'n WIN Update.
So I was playing a coke high?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
So I was playing a coke high?
Welp me too then... :LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:KEK:

Skrrt!

Oct 19, 2021
This game looks good, question. Is this it's own standalone game or do i have to play the previous ones?

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Since you appear to be new to NLT games, here's a hint - NEVER have anything you can buy in the store, available to purchase by the end of the update you are playing. If you can buy it, it's important to either the plot or your completion percentage.

I will accept my forum beating for spoon feeding at the leisure of the beaters.
Ah yes, thank you for your guidance at the great risk of being berated by others in this forum. I play this game to get the very good animations and plod along with the game play. I mostly only buy items that are necessary for the MC to complete a task because I dislike the tedious farming to get $$. I am not interested in completion percentage or how many extras I have, I only get what I need to progress to the next step. I have in the meantime found out that some items are not available for sale untill you buy some of the other items first, and that is why the profile upgrade I was looking for did not show up for sale. ( I have it now)

Tupido

Sep 10, 2018
Hello I'm in the last update at the point that the walkthrough says ' Shop: Buy the x2 interrogation marks ' and the Oracle in the game says 'With graphite from the pencil and something sticky, you can hack a lock at the station"
But at the shop I can't buy anything. Do you know why?

1685012166535.png
Thanks

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
View attachment 2645623
This guy keeps saying "Where are you goin? I dont recognize you" and i am not able to go past him eventhough i have got that bagged lunch. What is going on??? Have i missed something???
This does appear to be a bug, but one that only seems to affect a minority. Most don’t get this issue but some do (I didn’t) and what I’ve read the4e doesn’t appear to be a known reason or solution other than retrying with an earlier save, trying things in a different order.

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
Hi there
How can i fix this issue? Happens when trying to enter bunker from the old chapel after pressing the blue button.
View attachment 2648456
Thanks in advance
Your path indicates that you're using a case sensitive OS, like Linux, in which case the $BunkerDoor2.rpgmvp file in your www/img/characters folder has not been properly and isn't being recognised. If that's so you could rename the file with the right mix of upper and lower case letters and all should be well. Or just download and extract the rpgmvp file in the zip file below into your www/img/characters/ folder and you should be good to go. (y)

Reactions: r3dfoot
3.70 star(s) 230 Votes