El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
You know I lost roughly 10kgs as a result of this game, and my mother keeps asking me why I've become so skinny. Now Who's going to tell her that 'The Genesis Order' caused this!!?
Reminds me of the young man who took a job at the bait shop as an apprentice baiter, and the owner of the shop told him if he practiced and did a good job he could eventually become a Master Baiter.

TheyCallMeFox

Dec 6, 2021
Hello guys, random question but are there any other games with the same quality of animations?
I played all the games in this franchise and a bunch of others made with RenPy and in terms of overall model quality and animations, these take the cake, so I'm wondering if there are any alternatives out there that I can play when eventually this storyline ends.
Thank you.

Reactions: El Buho

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
i am blocked to go to upper left side of the police station. am i missing something?
I always get blocked by the guy saying i dont recognize you
When you short circuit the wall socket and the lights go out then you move to the bottom of the screen and then to the left a little bit at a time.

What will happen is that you will end up in the lit corridor looking into the room with the police. If you had just clicked full to the left in the dark then you charge into the room and get caught by the police.

When you are in the corridor you have to time going into the room, wait until the two nearest police are talking to each other, then you can sneak in and get stuff of the table or go into the evidence room at the top.

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
When you short circuit the wall socket and the lights go out then you move to the bottom of the screen and then to the left a little bit at a time.

What will happen is that you will end up in the lit corridor looking into the room with the police. If you had just clicked full to the left in the dark then you charge into the room and get caught by the police.

When you are in the corridor you have to time going into the room, wait until the two nearest police are talking to each other, then you can sneak in and get stuff of the table or go into the evidence room at the top.
I got the lunch... i am talking about upstairs in the police station. One of the Guy keeps on saying i dont recognise you and i am not able to go ahead at all. Did i miss sonething before?

ronse

Feb 20, 2021
I still can't figure out why the animations are of very low quality...... with Treasure of Nadia they were perfect, with Genesis Order they are very poor... what could be the problem?

BIMBO21

Jul 25, 2018
did all steps for the video enhace mod but when i played the scenes the videos were green-yellow like and blurry

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes