Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
i have a problem the Oracle say to me " There is something in the chapel that you can grab with your boomerang." but i cant find anthing. What can i do now ?
You might as well throw the boomerang away and then
you might as well throw the boomerang away and then
you might as well throw the boomerang away and then
you might as well throw the boomerang away and .....

Or not ....

1684515434325.png

hornyredbear

Sep 10, 2020
I need the batteries in the wall of the warehouse to make the stun gun, but when I go inside the warehouse the officer kicks me out. Am I just screwed because I didn't get the batteries at an earlier time?

Officer I need my Batteries.PNG

Reactions: Carl Joseph

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
So it seems I found a bug in the new version (v. 750502), I thought I needed to get Ella on one of the plates and I did, but now she's stuck there (even if I leave the room and come back) and I can't trigger the door.

PS: I didn't show it in the screenshot but even if I put the 2 stones + Ella on the plates it doesn't work View attachment 2633018
There is a fourth Button

AnkitPareek_7

Apr 1, 2023
I need v.51113 save file for window

Someone please provide me...It would also be helpful if you have a saved file that's a little earlier than 51113.

When I open my game, it often closes instantly at the blank black screen. Anyone Knows how to fix this???

Last edited:

AnkitPareek_7

Apr 1, 2023
In the Saves.zip attached are saves for every chapter of TGO from the beginning to v.750502. Make a copy of your own saves and then extract all the files in the attached file into your save location. There will be a save for v39084 in the list of saves you can load shown as 39%. (y)
Bro Do you have a save file for v.51113 too that can work in window

Azeus

Formerly 'CrookedDick'
Jun 7, 2022
Bro Do you have a save file for v.51113 too that can work in window
I think the save file is same for Windows, Mac, and Linux... I dont know much about android

When I open my game, it often closes instantly at the blank black screen. Anyone Knows how to fix this???
Although I don't know of a permanent fix, I do know of an approach that I applied when the similar issue used to show up in Treasure of Nadia.
Therefore, all you need to do is put your computer to sleep immediately when the game opens.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AnkitPareek_7

Azeus

Formerly 'CrookedDick'
Jun 7, 2022
Well, this is better than Treasure of Nadia ;)
but remember a strong dick is required to play this game otherwise it may explode!!

1000 FORUM PAGES REACHED!!!!
*if you are viewing 20 posts per page

This game deserves it since It's so good that you can jerk all day while playing it

You know I lost roughly 10kgs as a result of this game, and my mother keeps asking me why I've become so skinny. Now Who's going to tell her that 'The Genesis Order' caused this!!?

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes