Borel

Jan 7, 2022
Bro Do you have a save file for v.51113 too that can work in window
Same files work in Windows and Linux because only the nwjs implementation used to present the game is OS dependent; the only real difference as far as saves are concerned is that save files are stored in different hidden folders on the two OS. You can find out where yours are stored, if you don't already know, on page 1 of this thread under "Save Location". Keep a copy of your original save folder so you can roll everything back to where it was if you choose to and then extract all of the files in the zip I posted earlier into your save folder, overwriting if necessary, and all the saves will be available when you restart the game in the usual way. (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Azeus

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
Ok, I think I got her on a button, it clicked, but then after putting 2 rocks on the button, the final one doesn't do anything when I stand on it...
View attachment 2637486
Ella needs to go left and forward a bit to hit the pad. I think it's easier to lead Ella to one of the visible pads and push boulders onto the other two so that you can see when you have them covered. Then move the MC onto the forth unseen pad immediately behind the pillar, which should be easier because you can move him about until you hit the right spot. As soon as that's done the stone head at the top-right of the location should rise and give you access to a new area. (y)

Last edited:

Freekill3232

Feb 26, 2020
I have a problem the Oracle say to me " There is something in the chapel that you can grab with your boomerang." but i cant find anthing. What can i do now ?

Buth there is nothing on the chapel ?

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
You know I lost roughly 10kgs as a result of this game, and my mother keeps asking me why I've become so skinny. Now Who's going to tell her that 'The Genesis Order' caused this!!?
Reminds me of the young man who took a job at the bait shop as an apprentice baiter, and the owner of the shop told him if he practiced and did a good job he could eventually become a Master Baiter.

TheyCallMeFox

Dec 6, 2021
Hello guys, random question but are there any other games with the same quality of animations?
I played all the games in this franchise and a bunch of others made with RenPy and in terms of overall model quality and animations, these take the cake, so I'm wondering if there are any alternatives out there that I can play when eventually this storyline ends.
Thank you.

Reactions: El Buho

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
i am blocked to go to upper left side of the police station. am i missing something?
I always get blocked by the guy saying i dont recognize you
When you short circuit the wall socket and the lights go out then you move to the bottom of the screen and then to the left a little bit at a time.

What will happen is that you will end up in the lit corridor looking into the room with the police. If you had just clicked full to the left in the dark then you charge into the room and get caught by the police.

When you are in the corridor you have to time going into the room, wait until the two nearest police are talking to each other, then you can sneak in and get stuff of the table or go into the evidence room at the top.

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
When you short circuit the wall socket and the lights go out then you move to the bottom of the screen and then to the left a little bit at a time.

What will happen is that you will end up in the lit corridor looking into the room with the police. If you had just clicked full to the left in the dark then you charge into the room and get caught by the police.

When you are in the corridor you have to time going into the room, wait until the two nearest police are talking to each other, then you can sneak in and get stuff of the table or go into the evidence room at the top.
I got the lunch... i am talking about upstairs in the police station. One of the Guy keeps on saying i dont recognise you and i am not able to go ahead at all. Did i miss sonething before?

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes