Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
But downloading the full version of the game isn't going to get Jay.k what he wants though, which is a save file from that old version.

Now having said that, one must wonder, is something wrong with the save files in OP that they must ask for new ones?
Any one his own kink... collecting save games and updates...

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
Guys, i need 39084 version save files because that the last time i play and the reason i need the save files because my PC Hard disk dead all my game gone so i need to start from beginning.
You could always get it from the backup you had of your old disk.

What? No backup?

Well there's only one person to blame for the lost save file .... and all your other data.

That'll be you!

And, if your major concern is a game save file ....

... then I just can't believe you've actually got a failed disk.

Sure you don't want to blame your pet parrot for spooking the cat to open the door that let your dog stampede the horse through your bedroom and stand on your PC?

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The Genesis Order [v.750502] [NLT Media]

Android

SIZE ~ 1.53 GB

v73051 + Update v750502

- In response to a request via "Private Message". This is the second RPG game I've made for Android... In other words, I don't know if it turned out well. One thing is for sure, I spent a lot of time compressing the videos (5.152).

- Not knowing if it would work since the version is from last year, I did not apply the patch.

- I hope it works on your device, I did a test on Android v13. I didn't get very far, I just started the game...

- -

Last edited:

UAB Productions

Welcome to Vaniar
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
The Genesis Order [v.750502] [NLT Media]

Android

SIZE ~ 1.53 GB

v73051 + Update v750502

- In response to a request via "Private Message". This is the second RPG game I've made for Android... In other words, I don't know if it turned out well. One thing is for sure, I spent a lot of time compressing the videos (5.152).

- Not knowing if it would work since the version is from last year, I did not apply the patch.

- I hope it works on your device, I did a test on Android v13. I didn't get very far, I just started the game...

- PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Thanks you!

Reactions: giqui

zevel

May 16, 2021
So it seems I found a bug in the new version (v. 750502), I thought I needed to get Ella on one of the plates and I did, but now she's stuck there (even if I leave the room and come back) and I can't trigger the door.

PS: I didn't show it in the screenshot but even if I put the 2 stones + Ella on the plates it doesn't work GE750502_screenshot.png

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
Guys, i need 39084 version save files because that the last time i play and the reason i need the save files because my PC Hard disk dead all my game gone so i need to start from beginning.
Here you go if you still need it, The_Genesis_Order_PC-v.39084.UPDATE.ONLY.zip MEGA download link:

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
So it seems I found a bug in the new version (v. 750502), I thought I needed to get Ella on one of the plates and I did, but now she's stuck there (even if I leave the room and come back) and I can't trigger the door.

PS: I didn't show it in the screenshot but even if I put the 2 stones + Ella on the plates it doesn't work View attachment 2633018
There's a 4th spot you need to stand on

1684485401918.png

Jay.k

Dec 24, 2018
I've said it before and I'll say it again, what's wrong with the save files in OP?
My old HDD already dead so all my save files are gone. Now my PC use new SSD and need to play from early to reach v39804 this will consume time when i have limited time to play this game.

• Angry
Reactions: Cabin Fever

JustJeff722

Nov 30, 2019
I have a dumb question. Where do I extract the update only to? Thanks in advance for any help offered! Sorry if this is the wrong thread for this question!

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Where do I extract the update only to?
Wherever the hell you want... :LOL:

After you do merge www ( update only ) with www ( game folder ) ... run game if main menu shows correct version number then your job was successful you can remove the update only archive and extracted files from wherever the hell you put it from :p

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
My old HDD already dead so all my save files are gone. Now my PC use new SSD and need to play from early to reach v39804 this will consume time when i have limited time to play this game.
And none of that would affect the link to save files in the OP of this thread. So I ask yet again, what's wrong with the save files in the OP?

Freekill3232

Feb 26, 2020
i have a problem the Oracle say to me " There is something in the chapel that you can grab with your boomerang." but i cant find anthing. What can i do now ?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Azeus

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
I mean i need save files for v39084.
In the Saves.zip attached are saves for every chapter of TGO from the beginning to v.750502. Make a copy of your own saves and then extract all the files in the attached file into your save location. There will be a save for v39084 in the list of saves you can load shown as 39%. (y)

Reactions: TheSweetEvilKing

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
i have a problem the Oracle say to me " There is something in the chapel that you can grab with your boomerang." but i cant find anthing. What can i do now ?
You might as well throw the boomerang away and then
you might as well throw the boomerang away and then
you might as well throw the boomerang away and then
you might as well throw the boomerang away and .....

Or not ....

1684515434325.png

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes