NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
I appreciate that most people playing these games (interactive novels) don’t do it for the engaging story but regarding what we have seen of the conclusion so far my personal opinion is “what a load of tosh”.

Frankly, what I saw in the latest update was a mess and made little sense. Felt like the story have drifted along for months/years and then suddenly it need to be brought to an end quickly without any real planning or storyboarding.

Last edited:
Reactions: enokard

tuannp2910

Apr 2, 2023
The Genesis Order [v.83072] Unofficial Android

Let me know if you have any issues.
Tested on Bluestacks 5 and my S9+

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Android: approx. 1.2GB
DISABLE Low Quality in Game settings
Mega - Mega
GoFile -

Virustotal -

My Tools:
- YAC Cruncher 3.4 - Ren Cruncher 0.4.1 - UnRen For All
Hi there.
I get " loading error " error in LQ version. The error appeared when it came to the scene where Judy and Kim were in the bathroom of the police station. Please fix it!

Reactions: PT

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
I am kinda stuck on the hell key thingy. Cannot seem to find how to get a key mold in order to craft it.
you need to conectate the last gargoile and then in the room with 8 in middle appear a key mold look in the walkthrought

7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
Hi there.
I get " loading error " error in LQ version. The error appeared when it came to the scene where Judy and Kim were in the bathroom of the police station. Please fix it!
Thanks for getting my attention. I've fixed it now, reuploaded the LQ version. If there's anything else just let me know.
You're welcome.

dudu_dada3351

Jul 15, 2023
Hey, guys I way past the time I should have found Erica's profile (according to playthoughs), but it never appeared in my game. Any idea why ? a bug ?

Thanks

thedumbtoad

Feb 21, 2020
A problem since Nadia :ROFLMAO:
Yeah :( Just a few orgy scenes would have been fine. I think they're also not as interesting because there's only 1 dick for all the girls. And there's no real focus, since everyone in the scene needs to be included. The more people in the scene the more it suffers I think.
There's only so much you can do with 1 dick and a bunch of girls fingering or eating each other out.

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
Yeah :( Just a few orgy scenes would have been fine. I think they're also not as interesting because there's only 1 dick for all the girls. And there's no real focus, since everyone in the scene needs to be included. The more people in the scene the more it suffers I think.
There's only so much you can do with 1 dick and a bunch of girls fingering or eating each other out.
Oh boy don't ask for more than 1 dick, there is a whole group of looney toons here, that will than start complaining about NTR and all that shit. But then there are also a bunch complaining about too many orgies, and that the girls touch each other. Can't ever make everyone happy...

thedumbtoad

Feb 21, 2020
Oh boy don't ask for more than 1 dick, there is a whole group of looney toons here, that will than start complaining about NTR and all that shit. But then there are also a bunch complaining about too many orgies, and that the girls touch each other. Can't ever make everyone happy...
Yeah I know better than to ask for more than 1 dick. This game is far too vanilla for anything more than anal sex lol. I'm just saying it makes for boring scenes with so many girls and only 1 guy.

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
What an ending... I expected nothing else than absolute trash and was not disappointed.
Now for the uber-orgy where nobody gets enough screen-time and we can wrap this one up. What's the next game btw? I wonder if it involves a retarded MC and digging for treasures

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
the game almost end, so any recommendation for similar game with good animation/sex scenes. btw I'd played being ADIK, Milf city and other NLT's games.

I know you have tried these but for the interest of others, the other two NLT games are a must

Treasure of Nadia which I think is the best of the three
Lust Epidemic which has good gameplay but being an earlier game the graphics are quite up there with ToN and TGO

I also enjoyed two Digital Seduction games

Cockwork Industries
Countess in Crimson

Not quite the same gameplay but there is an element of simple puzzle solving and choices that lead to different scenes

Both are very short - I felt that Cockwork Industries was a complete game whereas Countess in Crimson offers lots of promise but feels incomplete with no real progress being shown - if it weren't for the very occasional very short update I'd think it had been abandoned.

I also enjoyed

Fresh Women
Dreams of Desire
Being a DIK (which you have already played)

But those are a different style, not adventuring and puzzling, more conversation and decision making

Been playing Eternum after asking similar questions to you, nearly finished what has been released so far - it is okay but is very conversation heavy, not so many scenes.

Also been recommended Pale Carnations, I have that but haven't tried it yet.

Cheers,

Nigel

Last edited:
Reactions: BigDilly48

Thatguyiscooler

Mar 20, 2021
I'm a about 65% through TON which I am enjoying, would like to see more feet stuff. Is there more in Genesis?

They do seem like very vanilla sex scene games. But the models are amazing, and the feet and hands look incredible.

Also is his cock still massive in Genesis, that was a little off putting lol

mazzmarello

Nov 9, 2021
Following the walkthrough, I'm at the point where I'm supposed to take Lillian's 1st key, precisely the one on the roof of Eve Cathedral. Pretty sure the question is stupid but how to actually take it? Trying to climb the wall doesn't trigger the Grappling hook for me leftroof.jpg

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes