randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
Welp, we're finally able to bang the Angel.
It sounds awkward tho when other girls try to encourage the MC to bang her.
"I know you can do it ! I believe in you"

Last edited:

Rogue_Player

Jul 30, 2018
Does anyone have the previous update zip folder? I forgot to update and I don't want to be forced to download the whole game at once.

Kracken36

Apr 17, 2021
Fuck sakes, we finally get to nail the angel and they change her model? Genuinely pissed me off, though granted I haven't finished yet, I doubt we'll get the bimbo blonde.

• Angry
Reactions: thedumbtoad
Apr 19, 2023
People have a perfect right to criticise TGO, but, at the end of the day, it's only a game and a bit of fun not War and Peace. :whistle: It makes me smile when people start dissecting games like this, looking for deeper meaning, or moaning about completely silly things like Erica being reunited with her physical body by slapping its ass (no sillier than chanting a spell, performing a ritual, or whatever) and Daemalius being delayed by having a magical dildo shoved up his rectum (which made me laugh because I like the Hannah character best out of the female characters and that was a very Hannah thing to do) as if there could be a shred of reality attached to a scene set in the caverns of hell complete with a bevy of horny centerfold demons hot to trot. Come on guys. TGO is impure unadulterated fantasy FFS! Buck up. The Genesis Order is a lewd game not a love story or meaningful lesson in life so enjoy it for what it is and leave it at that would be my advice. ;) Personally I really enjoyed playing TGO and look forward to NLT Media's next game set to be launched in 2024. (y)

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2023
WEEKLY REPORT

1.png

The final main-line story chapter for The Genesis Order is in production and it's a big one! There's currently planned a scene with 85 shots! I've also been upgrading an old model to the newer standards... Any guesses why or who? It's a secret! The climactic ending to the story was surprisingly difficult to write and took a lot of research into the past scene to assure we've created every pairing and every sexy action possible. Gotta put that scene filter in the bonus room to work! God, this game is huge!

The next chapter will be coming in about two weeks and then after that the bonus chapters will commence with the first bonus chapter releasing August 15th! There will be bonus chapters covering more intimate stories and other fun stories and sexy scenes and minigames that will add to the overall adventure. I look forward to creating them!

Thanks for all the support and have a great week!

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
Oh boy don't ask for more than 1 dick, there is a whole group of looney toons here, that will than start complaining about NTR and all that shit. But then there are also a bunch complaining about too many orgies, and that the girls touch each other. Can't ever make everyone happy...
Henry's in TGO and he was getting plenty of pussy in TON. Why is he missing out now?

Nov 3, 2022
I know you have tried these but for the interest of others, the other two NLT games are a must

Treasure of Nadia which I think is the best of the three
Lust Epidemic which has good gameplay but being an earlier game the graphics are quite up there with ToN and TGO

I also enjoyed two Digital Seduction games

Cockwork Industries
Countess in Crimson

Not quite the same gameplay but there is an element of simple puzzle solving and choices that lead to different scenes

Both are very short - I felt that Cockwork Industries was a complete game whereas Countess in Crimson offers lots of promise but feels incomplete with no real progress being shown - if it weren't for the very occasional very short update I'd think it had been abandoned.

I also enjoyed

Fresh Women
Dreams of Desire
Being a DIK (which you have already played)

But those are a different style, not adventuring and puzzling, more conversation and decision making

Been playing Eternum after asking similar questions to you, nearly finished what has been released so far - it is okay but is very conversation heavy, not so many scenes.

Also been recommended Pale Carnations, I have that but haven't tried it yet.

Cheers,

Nigel
Lust Epidemic has one of the tightest narrative structure and quantity/quality ive ever seen. Treasure of Nadia was great too, but the story felt a bit disjointed due to how many scenes there were. It was still excellent and the orgy scenes were believable. TGO has been absolutely bizzare.

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
Henry's in TGO and he was getting plenty of pussy in TON. Why is he missing out now?
Why are you asking me?

If he would, there would be some lunatic here in this forum complain about NTR or something. I would make it one big orgy in the final. I mean there are Diana, Evie Tasha and Alia for Henry, and the rest for MC, enough to make it one big orgy....

But then some are complaining about the orgies here, so you can't make everyone happy...

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
Lust Epidemic has one of the tightest narrative structure and quantity/quality ive ever seen. Treasure of Nadia was great too, but the story felt a bit disjointed due to how many scenes there were. It was still excellent and the orgy scenes were believable. TGO has been absolutely bizzare.
Yeh, SEX SELLS, so can you do, to make more money?

watermankaku

Feb 6, 2021
Will there be works in the future to make the former female characters come out again? By the way, is there any news about the next work? Can someone with good intentions tell me?

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
View attachment 2777276

The final main-line story chapter for The Genesis Order is in production and it's a big one! There's currently planned a scene with 85 shots! I've also been upgrading an old model to the newer standards... Any guesses why or who? It's a secret!
It might be Jessica, she's gonna get a scene in the XXX shop and a pin-up. Because she won twice in the polls

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Not played this in a while, let alone "resurface", after a long while on F95zone.
Baffled by the request from the dog owner...

"My dog won't eat... it needs help!"
Really!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Sasanid

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Not played this in a while, let alone "resurface", after a long while on F95zone.
Baffled by the request from the dog owner...

"My dog won't eat... it needs help!"
Really!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I always look for good writing in AVNs, first and foremost, otherwise I get bored easily, BUT, NLT games are an exception, some kind of 'guilty pleasure' (kinda), mostly because of their interface, the puzzles, the 'point-and-click'. And their animations and models are so damn refined, definitely top in the AVN world.

I most certainly never played their games for their writing or 'logic'. :LOL:

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes