Nov 30, 2019
How i can reach the basketball in the police station? in the walkthrough says that i have to click in the ball but i cant get it...have to do something about the water first, i searched the place and i didnt find anything related to it

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
How i can reach the basketball in the police station? in the walkthrough says that i have to click in the ball but i cant get it...have to do something about the water first, i searched the place and i didnt find anything related to it
You first need to turn the valve outside the police station, then the ball will go down and you can get it from the locker room

Reactions: Admiral Ramirez

Ale69

Nov 12, 2018
What's the problem with reverse gangbang? Didn't know the word existed, it seems to mean 1 man and more than 1 woman. Something we constantly see in all the orgy's in TON/TGO.
Sorry, I'm using google translate. It ended up getting messy, but I edited it.

Nov 30, 2019
Anyone knows if theres a true incest patch for this game? even after applying the one i found here the mc is still calling his mother 'heather', his sister also refer the mc as 'willian', his mother calls him willian too

Apr 19, 2023
Anyone knows if theres a true incest patch for this game? even after applying the one i found here the mc is still calling his mother 'heather', his sister also refer the mc as 'willian', his mother calls him willian too
Not possible for this game because everything is hard coded and cannot be reset externally by an initialisation file. When the game is complete some sad sack would have to go through the code, line by line, and alter the names and nouns etc., manually to alter the relationships. With a game this big I doubt anybody would bother to do that unless they had a screw loose.

Luke Jaywalker

Jan 7, 2022
I'm missing the key for the chest in hell. The NPCs say evil people bury keys when they die. Help please!
Never mind, NPCs also asked "what the hell does that mean?" so I looked in hell for it.

Last edited:

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
I am stuck on this clue: Weeds and rocks hold secrets in the forest. Can someone help out? thanks
If you kill the weeds (patches of vegetation) with weedkiller (in your inventory) they die and disappear and usually something will be on the ground where they were; if you see something that looks like a smallish rock, usually on or near a path, in the forest and push it sometimes it moves and something can be retrieved from where it was.

Nov 8, 2021
i need help, i am supposed to craft the rope gun now and it says to talk to jon about it, but when i go to the warehouse the police is still there and he just says he owes me.

Feb 28, 2022
Not in Ella's bedroom. I found 2/3, church and mart, but definitely NOT in Ella's bdrm. Is there some event that triggers appearance of last book? There's nothing in Alia's clues that suggest a connection to Ella. Anyone find #3 yet?
The three books are found in: #1 The back room at Dick's Diner in the top right corner. of the stove in the middle of the room hidden behind the stove (only the corner of the book is sticking out past the edge of the stove so look carefully for it.) #2 at the top right corner of the Publics Shop #3 at the end of the Dock. look in those places.

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2022
In Version 71043 I am experiencing a lockup at the point where the MC goes to the Warehouse to arrest the Henchman who has gone there looking for a passport. The Henchman runs down into the bunker, and at the point after Nellie and Andrea / Vayne get dressed and talk, then the game locks up. I have read about the NW.js version issue, and supposedly it is not related, but I am wondering how to resolve this lockup issue. The music continues to play but when I right click it fails to bring up the inventory / phone screen, and no MC motion is possible. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. I have searched for this issue in the forum already and failed to find any mention of it. Thanks in advance for any assistance. Bunker_Lockup.jpg

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes