Nov 30, 2019
Not possible for this game because everything is hard coded and cannot be reset externally by an initialisation file. When the game is complete some sad sack would have to go through the code, line by line, and alter the names and nouns etc., manually to alter the relationships. With a game this big I doubt anybody would bother to do that unless they had a screw loose.
I hope someone do that someday ahahaha, NLT games are always great

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
Anyone knows if theres a true incest patch for this game? even after applying the one i found here the mc is still calling his mother 'heather', his sister also refer the mc as 'willian', his mother calls him willian too
I wouldn't bother, as long as he doesn't call them landylady and roommate, I'm already happy. And it can't be done, why? Because of MC's father the criminal, it would then mean that is sister should have that father too????

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
In Version 71043 I am experiencing a lockup at the point where the MC goes to the Warehouse to arrest the Henchman who has gone there looking for a passport. The Henchman runs down into the bunker, and at the point after Nellie and Andrea / Vayne get dressed and talk, then the game locks up. I have read about the NW.js version issue, and supposedly it is not related, but I am wondering how to resolve this lockup issue. The music continues to play but when I right click it fails to bring up the inventory / phone screen, and no MC motion is possible. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. I have searched for this issue in the forum already and failed to find any mention of it. Thanks in advance for any assistance. View attachment 2788377
I don't know if this will cure your problem but to get rid of that message you need to delete a couple of files from one of the sub-folders in your save folder. Quickest and easiest thing to do is to go to the folder where your saves are stored, delete all of the folders in there - BUT NOT THE FILES - KEEP ALL THE FILES WHICH ARE YOUR SAVES - and restart your game. The game will rebuild the folders and the message will disappear. Best thing to do first would be to copy everything in your save folder somewhere else, so you can copy it all back if you need to. (y) Not every version of NW.js (which you can get from: ) is compatible with the game so you could try a different one and see if that helps. I'm currently using version 76.1 which is definitely OK. If you update you'd be best advised to get the matching version of the ffmpeg.so library as well. (Which you can get from: . To be honest your problem sounds more like corrupt or missing game files than something to do with NW.js but who knows for sure. :unsure: If all else fails maybe updating the game again might help either by verifying the files with the launcher (cracked) or one of the chapter-to-chapter updates links to which you can find in this thread. Good luck. ;)

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2022
I don't know if this will cure your problem but to get rid of that message you need to delete a couple of files from one of the sub-folders in your save folder. Quickest and easiest thing to do is to go to the folder where your saves are stored, delete all of the folders in there - BUT NOT THE FILES - KEEP ALL THE FILES WHICH ARE YOUR SAVES - and restart your game. The game will rebuild the folders and the message will disappear. Best thing to do first would be to copy everything in your save folder somewhere else, so you can copy it all back if you need to. (y) Not every version of NW.js (which you can get from: ) is compatible with the game so you could try a different one and see if that helps. I'm currently using version 76.1 which is definitely OK. If you update you'd be best advised to get the matching version of the ffmpeg.so library as well. (Which you can get from: . To be honest your problem sounds more like corrupt or missing game files than something to do with NW.js but who knows for sure. :unsure: If all else fails maybe updating the game again might help either by verifying the files with the launcher (cracked) or one of the chapter-to-chapter updates links to which you can find in this thread. Good luck. ;)
Much thanks for your response. Deleting the folders and keeping the save game files seemed to do the trick and I am no longer getting the NW.js error. Redownloading the entire game resolved the lockup issue as well. Just curious - I can certainly locate the version 76.1 of the NW.js file, and will download and try that version. I am just wondering what is the best or correct way to update the NW.js file. I am seeing a NW.js file and a Nw.js DLL file and some other files do those all need to be updated?. Any assistance in helping me to update my NW.js file(s) would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Reactions: onlinewebtoon

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
Much thanks for your response. Deleting the folders and keeping the save game files seemed to do the trick and I am no longer getting the NW.js error. However the lockup persists. I will try redownloading the update. / the entire version. . Just curious - I can certainly locate the version 76.1 of the NW.js file, and will download and try that version. I am just wondering what is the best or correct way to update the NW.js file. I am seeing a NW.js file and a Nw.js DLL file and some other files do those all need to be updated?. Any assistance in helping me to update my NW.js file(s) would be greatly appreciated.
Best if you get current advice about updating NW.js for the Windows version of the game from somebody hereabouts that knows exactly how to do it and preferably has done it. The directory structure is different in Linux and I wouldn't want to suggest doing anything that I haven't first tried out myself and wouldn't want to lead you astray without knowing 100% I was offering good advice. Do a search or make a post asking for instructions. With a bit of luck somebody will help you quickly although the thread seems a bit quiet at the moment. (y) To be honest I don't think you would have got as far in the game as you have if your NW.js was faulty and reckon it more likely to have something to do with missing or errors relating to the game's files themselves than anything else. :(

Later: Right I had a chat about upgrading the NW.js of TGO with a Windows user. According to him best to use an earlier version than the one I used with Linux which he reckons probably won't be compatible. According to him version 41.2 works fine with Windows TGO which you can get from:

and the matching pre-built ffmpeg.dll from:

Best to try the next bit separately from the game itself, experimentally, to see if it works:

(1) Extract the folder in the downloaded NW.js ZIP file somewhere other than where your actual TGO folder is.
(2) Extract the pre-built ffmpeg.dll into your new NW.js folder overwriting the one supplied.
(3) Rename the new NW.js folder the same as your actual TGO game.
(4) Copy your game's www folder into your new NW.js folder.
(5) Copy your game's package.json file to your new NW.js folder.
(6) Rename the NW.exe file in your new NW.js folder to Game.exe.

And that should be it! When you execute the new Game.exe from that folder TGO should start up with NW.js v.41.2!

(Easiest way to check this is to rename the package.json file temporarily to something else, e.g., package.json_, restart the game to see what NW.js you've renaming package.json back to that afterwards.)

I can't try this myself because I haven't got a Windows box but if you try it out separately to your actual TGO to see what's what you can't do any harm. If all is well you can then replace your original game's folder with the new renamed NW.js folder and play the game from that point on with the new NW.js. Best to copy/move your original version of the game somewhere else before doing this so you can restore it if anything goes wrong. I hope this works for you but, as I say, I'm only the messenger and haven't tried this out myself. (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr ZoRo

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
where i can find file map193.json?
do i need to download all file?
It should be in the www/data folder inside your game's folder. I've put a copy of the file in my game in the ZIP archive below for you to download and extract into the www/data folder of your game if yours is missing or corrupted. If the file is already in your www/data folder make a copy of it first so that you can restor it if you need to.

usermesum

Oct 19, 2022
It should be in the www/data folder inside your game's folder. I've put a copy of the file in my game in the ZIP archive below for you to download and extract into the www/data folder of your game if yours is missing or corrupted. If the file is already in your www/data folder make a copy of it first so that you can restor it if you need to.
I think there is many file that is missing like Map183.json and many more.
it looks like i still need to download full package file.
or can you upload /data folder in here?
thanks sir.

Borel

Jan 7, 2022
I think there is many file that is missing like Map183.json and many more.
it looks like i still need to download full package file.
or can you upload /data folder in here?
thanks sir.
Here you are: all my data files in a ZIP archive. If your game is corrupted and missing files or a version of the game different than mine this may not help. You may have to download the whole game if it doesn't.

usermesum

Oct 19, 2022
Here you are: all my data files in a ZIP archive. If your game is corrupted and missing files or a version of the game different than mine this may not help. You may have to download the whole game if it doesn't.
thx sir, i think i need this for playing normally without any error

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Can someone please help me out. I was playing at the end of version 67033 when my laptop crashed. I lost all my saves. Can someone post a save ending this version? I was complete with everything. Or beginning of version 69041.
Thanks in advance.

Mrr Hamoud

Aug 18, 2022
can anyone tell me how to Get the Old Updates ? i have 57011 version i downloaded it before but i just finished it... how.can i get the old updates to not mess up the game

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
Is there cheat mod for the newest version?
Check the number of money you have, then save, then go to:

There you can upload a savefile and go to the last group inventory, there you find your number of money, you can change it too 9999999 or something.

This works always, won't fuck up your game, like that cheat did.

Leona16

Feb 15, 2021
FAQ

Read this before you post your question!

I. General questions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

II. Troubleshooting

III. Save collection

IV. Walkthrough collection
The save 83072(??) Is not work for me, and any Others saives too

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
can anyone tell me how to Get the Old Updates ? i have 57011 version i downloaded it before but i just finished it... how.can i get the old updates to not mess up the game
Starting from an update that old, you will either have to download the full game or install the auto updater (look here).

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes