Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
The game is ending and I don't know what The Genesis Order even is. I assume it's Lilith's cult, but the game hardly mentions genesis order at all...

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
The game is ending and I don't know what The Genesis Order even is. I assume it's Lilith's cult, but the game hardly mentions genesis order at all...
To be fair TGO shouldn't even have existed, all of the plot points could of been wrapped up at the end of ToN (Duncan, Madalyn, etc) but it was so successful they had to continue it.

I hope the next game they do takes place in an entirely new setting, give us fantasy or something.

Reactions: hammerface

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
To be fair TGO shouldn't even have existed,

but it was so successful they had to continue it.
Stop making shit up. TGO was always planned as confirmed by the devs.

This is always meant to be a trilogy. LE -> TON -> TGO

And yes, there is a 4th game planned that will NOT be connected to the previous games. It still takes place in the same universe but the story will be unrelated and we’ll likely never see cameos of previous characters

Deepsu985

Jun 27, 2022
Is this game near the end?
story line will be ended in next update.. upcoming updates will be side stories and bonus content

story part is not so good as TON but sex scenes are good in this game.. I think patreon guys were always giving importance to sex scenes more than story part

Stop making shit up. TGO was always planned as confirmed by the devs.

This is always meant to be a trilogy. LE -> TON -> TGO

And yes, there is a 4th game planned that will NOT be connected to the previous games. It still takes place in the same universe but the story will be unrelated and we’ll likely never see cameos of previous characters
did devs told that 4th game is not linked to this demon story?

randomicname

Jul 3, 2020
Is there a pdf walkthrough? the one on this post is too complicated to follow, since i missed some "secrets" but i don't know which ones

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I felt the same way. Due to the many updates, which focus more on the sex scenes, you quickly lose the point. I recommend playing the game from the beginning once it's done. Then the interruptions are simply not in between. In fact, the story is even much better than in TON (y)

djokarakic

Feb 3, 2023
I'm having a bug, when in hell and just after the cutscene where the Demon’s Offering Coin should be collected and a Chest key, the game just freezes, I cannot move or do anything. Any advice?

vincentolog

Feb 20, 2021
I'm having a bug, when in hell and just after the cutscene where the Demon’s Offering Coin should be collected and a Chest key, the game just freezes, I cannot move or do anything. Any advice?
Have you downloaded the latest "update only"? And don't use the old cheat from the OP.

djokarakic

Feb 3, 2023
Have you downloaded the latest "update only"? And don't use the old cheat from the OP.
I was able to fix it by copying the files from the update only despite already having the newest version. The cheat definitely causes problems now, before it worked like a charm.

Deepsu985

Jun 27, 2022
I felt the same way. Due to the many updates, which focus more on the sex scenes, you quickly lose the point. I recommend playing the game from the beginning once it's done. Then the interruptions are simply not in between. In fact, the story is even much better than in TON (y)
i would say TON has better story than TGO

Reactions: NH1980

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I think, it's a matter of taste. In terms of atmosphere, TGO comes across more for me and I also feel that the dialogues are better written. The cut scenes, which make a big difference, come across much better. In TON the confrontation with Nadia and Madeleine and the guild were just lame. In TGO it seems coherent.

Strictly speaking, from LE up to TGO it's one and the same story, since it's a trilogy ;)

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
It's not that bad, both have interesting stories. And having it continue is not bad either.

The graphics however is a lot better.

My problem was more the need for a few sex scenes every 2% update, that one is a little bit bad for the story. And I do miss the minigames. During TON the minigames were also further developed, during TGO, we only get a few examples, that never got updated.

Another problem is the need for oracle, you need to build something and the stuff's location is really completely random.

But having said that, I have a lot of joy playing all 3 the games....

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes