DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Apart from the conclusion what more do you think we will get.

More K-Pages that’s clear.
What about the videos in the sex shop
Then there are the ‘temple’ puzzles - we have just had a demo-taster so far
What about mini-games - like the fishing in TON
Why is the jukebox still unavailable - will that add something
I'm going to be honest here... Nobody would care about puzzles or fishing if they didn't give rewards.

Deepsu985

Jun 27, 2022
WEEKLY REPORT

View attachment 2814105

The epic conclusion to The Genesis Order is just days away! The scenes in this conclusion chapter were quite the undertaking, having only just finished the renders TODAY! As you might expect, stick around after the final scene to see a little preview tease for the next game. Will love to read your thoughts and theories as the development of the next game moves forward.

The first bonus chapter of TGO will come on August 15th. There is currently planned to be 5 Kamasutra pages for each girl, but the 5th page will be special. The attic area of your house (once you buy it) will have a sex dungeon for the 5th page... That's the plan anyways. I'm still working out exactly what will be featured with each bonus chapter, but I do look forward to creating some intimate stories and funny moments in these upcoming chapters.

Thanks for all the support and enjoy the upcoming chapter on Wednesday
!
i guess sex dungeon scene is similar to lift scene in lust epidemic

Reactions: Ale69 and pizdurina

Deepsu985

Jun 27, 2022
WEEKLY REPORT

View attachment 2814105

The epic conclusion to The Genesis Order is just days away! The scenes in this conclusion chapter were quite the undertaking, having only just finished the renders TODAY! As you might expect, stick around after the final scene to see a little preview tease for the next game. Will love to read your thoughts and theories as the development of the next game moves forward.

The first bonus chapter of TGO will come on August 15th. There is currently planned to be 5 Kamasutra pages for each girl, but the 5th page will be special. The attic area of your house (once you buy it) will have a sex dungeon for the 5th page... That's the plan anyways. I'm still working out exactly what will be featured with each bonus chapter, but I do look forward to creating some intimate stories and funny moments in these upcoming chapters.

!
is this mean demon story line is not ended yet?

Luka__mindo

Apr 20, 2020
WEEKLY REPORT

View attachment 2814105

!
so this is where NLT is going to use this models. I found them in game files few updates ago.should I post ? it it will be a spoiler .

Apr 19, 2023
WEEKLY REPORT

View attachment 2814105

!
"Will love to read your thoughts and theories as the development of the next game moves forward."

This sounds like the next game will continue the storyline of the previous games otherwise how could anyone have "thoughts and theories" about its development if everything was completely new and divorced from what happened previously. :confused: I will certainly be keeping my eyes peeled as TGO ends, next Wednesday, for a tease hinting at what and maybe who the next game might feature. That figure in the picture of the weekly report on the left looks like Andrea to me. :unsure: Hopefully the "bonus chapters" will be interesting enough to keep me engaged until the next adventure begins. ;)

Deepsu985

Jun 27, 2022
"Will love to read your thoughts and theories as the development of the next game moves forward."

This sounds like the next game will continue the storyline of the previous games otherwise how could anyone have "thoughts and theories" about its development if everything was completely new and divorced from what happened previously. :confused: I will certainly be keeping my eyes peeled as TGO ends, next Wednesday, for a tease hinting at what and maybe who the next game might feature. That figure in the picture of the weekly report on the left looks like Andrea to me. :unsure: Hopefully the "bonus chapters" will be interesting enough to keep me engaged until the next adventure begins. ;)
but andrea dont deserve this job.. melissa is well deserved for that job

Reactions: zokav

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
This sounds like the next game will continue the storyline
No, NLT confirmed this story is a trilogy so it's finished.

The next game is unrelated to the previous games. Will likely be a new trilogy. It still takes place in the same universe but completely different plot.

Reactions: TuanCao

Deepsu985

Jun 27, 2022
No, NLT confirmed this story is a trilogy so it's finished.

The next game is unrelated to the previous games. Will likely be a new trilogy. It still takes place in the same universe but completely different plot.
can u show me the proof nlt said it is triology?

Deepsu985

Jun 27, 2022
last update, lillian said to madalyn that she have other ideas to develop their demon army.. that means this story line will continue

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
can u show me the proof nlt said it is triology?
Where did you see NLT say that may I ask? :)
On Discord, he did a Q&A answering questions. It's not archived though
Seriously? They can literally do anything like fantasy or medieval and they want to do the same boring ass universe again?
People care about a modern setting more than fantasy/medieval. The developer won't abandon this universe he created.

I believe he mentioned this trilogy will wrap up the demon/supernatural stuff. Next trilogy is a separate plot, maybe focused on the sex virus created

Apr 19, 2023
On Discord, he did a Q&A answering questions. It's not archived though

People care about a modern setting more than fantasy/medieval. The developer won't abandon this universe he created.

I believe he mentioned this trilogy will wrap up the demon/supernatural stuff. Next trilogy is a separate plot, maybe focused on the sex virus created
Thanks. It will be interesting to see what happens. :cautious: I hope the next game won't be a derivative sexed up "Walking Dead" kind of thing where people infected by a virus are driven powerlessly to have sex left, right and center, against their will, and the next MC and friends, maybe scientists (or whatever) try to cure it (or whatever) which would be like a tired reboot of LE with a virus replacing the serum. :( I really liked the occult, supernatural and criminal theme of the previous three games and will miss those if they go entirely. :cry: I will give the next NLT Media game a good go and move on to something else if I don't find it interesting and it doesn't grip me. Besides great art I need an interesting and entertaining story to hold my interest and can't enjoy a game, even a lewd game, based on cinematics and animated sex scenes alone no matter how skilfully done they are. (y)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes