Grim1966

Jun 20, 2018
having a bug with talking to Jon about the lasso gun. He only gives me the option to sell and talk when I talk to him he just thanks me for saving him. Any ideas what I need to do?

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Where are the hell boots - also I am in hell can't get out and found some ground which needs to be hit with pickaxe but it's no longer in my inventory am I now stuck

Apr 19, 2023
What's all this about a trilogy? Who said that LE, ToN and TGO were a trilogy? It looks more likely to me as if next year's game will be the forth in a series of ongoing games rather than a departure from that universe and the start of something completely new. :unsure:

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Another problem is the need for oracle, you need to build something and the stuff's location is really completely random.
Agree with this. Not only having to rely on the Oracle but also having to watch a walkthrough sometimes. Some of the items have been so hidden that I can’t imagine finding them had it not been for the Oracle and the walkthroughs. I prefer the items to be easier to spot but challenging to reach - like in TON.

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
What's all this about a trilogy? Who said that LE, ToN and TGO were a trilogy? It looks more likely to me as if next year's game will be the forth in a series of ongoing games rather than a departure from that universe and the start of something completely new. :unsure:
They are sort of linked.

The sex serum, the demons and the guild are a common thread running through them. And they are all set in neighbouring regions and have some character overlap.

Apr 19, 2023
They are sort of linked.

The sex serum, the demons and the guild are a common thread running through them. And they are all set in neighbouring regions and have some character overlap.
Yes, I realised that. What I meant was why end the story of LE, ToN and TGO with the third game as a trilogy. Why shouldn't the forth, as yet unnamed game due for release next year, be a continuation of the story (of the first three games) rather than the start a completely new one? Why a trilogy? Why not a tetralogy? Or a pentalogy? Or continuation of the story over six, seven... N games... ∞ games? :unsure: I see people on this thread talking about a trilogy all the time but don't know why. I've never seen an official announcement by NLT Media stating that this was the case anywhere. :confused:

Reactions: NH1980

Deepsu985

Jun 27, 2022
I think, it's a matter of taste. In terms of atmosphere, TGO comes across more for me and I also feel that the dialogues are better written. The cut scenes, which make a big difference, come across much better. In TON the confrontation with Nadia and Madeleine and the guild were just lame. In TGO it seems coherent.

Strictly speaking, from LE up to TGO it's one and the same story, since it's a trilogy ;)

i could have said TGO is better if they had add some backstory for some girls.. like why & andrea became leader of guild, how erica had casula's blood, etc.,

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Yes, I realised that. What I meant was why end the story of LE, ToN and TGO with the third game as a trilogy. Why shouldn't the forth, as yet unnamed game due for release next year, be a continuation of the story (of the first three games) rather than the start a completely new one? Why a trilogy? Why not a tetralogy? Or a pentalogy? Or continuation of the story over six, seven... N games... ∞ games? :unsure: I see people on this thread talking about a trilogy all the time but don't know why. I've never seen an official announcement by NLT Media stating that this was the case anywhere. :confused:
Sorry, yes I agree. I missed your point, thought you meant they were unrelated, not that there could be more than three - absolutely agree, why not a fourth and more.

Deepsu985

Jun 27, 2022
if there is fourth game.. i wish that game should have good storyline like TON.. TON has good backstory for every character but TGO fails to explain that much..

Reactions: NH1980
Feb 8, 2023
WEEKLY REPORT

1.png

The epic conclusion to The Genesis Order is just days away! The scenes in this conclusion chapter were quite the undertaking, having only just finished the renders TODAY! As you might expect, stick around after the final scene to see a little preview tease for the next game. Will love to read your thoughts and theories as the development of the next game moves forward.

The first bonus chapter of TGO will come on August 15th. There is currently planned to be 5 Kamasutra pages for each girl, but the 5th page will be special. The attic area of your house (once you buy it) will have a sex dungeon for the 5th page... That's the plan anyways. I'm still working out exactly what will be featured with each bonus chapter, but I do look forward to creating some intimate stories and funny moments in these upcoming chapters.

Thanks for all the support and enjoy the upcoming chapter on Wednesday
!

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Apart from the conclusion what more do you think we will get.

More K-Pages that’s clear.
What about the videos in the sex shop
Then there are the ‘temple’ puzzles - we have just had a demo-taster so far
What about mini-games - like the fishing in TON
Why is the jukebox still unavailable - will that add something

Battlelordgrim

Aug 31, 2022
I downloaded the full version but i am not able to access erica coming to my house scene i am at 7% bought all photos , costumes, booty call, side quests but no use

Noelle Silva

Jul 18, 2019
Apart from the conclusion what more do you think we will get.

More K-Pages that’s clear.
What about the videos in the sex shop
Then there are the ‘temple’ puzzles - we have just had a demo-taster so far
What about mini-games - like the fishing in TON
Why is the jukebox still unavailable - will that add something
- More Kamasutra pages until each girl has 5. The 5th pages will be threesomes, like ToN

- The sex shop will have more videos based off who wins polls. Currently Jessica (from TON), Ella, Violet ( from LE)

- The temple puzzles and jukebox are coming but not a a priority

• Wow
Reactions: Deepsu985
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes