phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
On Discord, he did a Q&A answering questions. It's not archived though

People care about a modern setting more than fantasy/medieval. The developer won't abandon this universe he created.

I believe he mentioned this trilogy will wrap up the demon/supernatural stuff. Next trilogy is a separate plot, maybe focused on the sex virus created
Can you post it? Also, it's not a virus, it's essentially some sort of pharmaceutical product

Fate stay

Apr 19, 2023
One thing which disappointed me in this game is that we got no sex scene with Tasha :cry:
Her new mature design looks good
Hopefully we can get that scene (y)

• Love
Reactions: Debosno and Ale69

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
One thing which disappointed me in this game is that we got no sex scene with Tasha :cry:
Her new mature design looks good
Hopefully we can get that scene (y)
Maybe it's just me being blind without a side-by-side comparison, but I didn't notice a new mature design for Tasha. Seems to be the exact same Tasha, down to the hairstyle, clothings, personality, everything.

Fate stay

Apr 19, 2023
Maybe it's just me being blind without a side-by-side comparison, but I didn't notice a new mature design for Tasha. Seems to be the exact same Tasha, down to the hairstyle, clothings, personality, everything.
She got thicker (y)

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
in terms of updates, i think treasures of nadia does a lot better, areas unfolds in a way that is pretty natural, i rarely bumped into a door deliberately saying "coming soon in future updates". but this occurs all the time in the genesis order. besides, treasures of nadia updates include puzzles, the genesis order won't have them until the main story is done.
although treasures of nadia didn't create the formula, it perfected it, 12+1 girls, hint system with game lore explanation, treasure digging, item upgrades, and most importantly it's in treasures of nadia nlt modernized girls' look. nearly everything is absolute perfection.

i really don't like the genesis order is still digging treasures, side quests should be solving cases since the mc is a detective, i'm sure there is a way to auto-generate fetch quests. however, there is one thing the genesis order certainly does better, the characters are all likable, i really hate that asian chick in treasure of nadia, ugly and totally unrelated to the story.

overall, the genesis order is good, but not as good as treasure of nadia.

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
So, please forgive me if asked but there will be an update tomorrow or we will wait until 15th of August? Normally updates at 2nd and 15th of the months. Thank you.

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Everybody ready for the GIGA orgy.... OF HELL!
The one in ToN had 112 vids dedicated to it - I hope they go for broke now and get 200 with nothing else in the update. Enough story vids - nobody cares anyway

Reactions: Ayer
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes