Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Babe..... I am at work so I have limited time to go over all the post;)
It literally takes less time to scroll up a few posts and read them, or for that matter use the search function, than to type up the question, and it's not like you can telepathically get an answer if you type it up. You still need to wait for an reply and read it.

Yet here we are.

So much for limited time.

kanto90

May 28, 2017
Question: Is there a need to play the games of this dev in order (Lust Epidemic -> Treasure of Nadia -> Genesis Order) or can I play Genesis Order first and then the other games and they will still make sense?

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
Question: Is there a need to play the games of this dev in order (Lust Epidemic -> Treasure of Nadia -> Genesis Order) or can I play Genesis Order first and then the other games and they will still make sense?
you don't need to play either games to enjoy genesis order. but i would recommend playing treasure of nadia, because its protagonist and antagonist are heavily featured in genesis order.

Hornyium

Aug 20, 2018
If you want to know the story well and where it all started, you can start with lust epidemic, then treasure of nadia, then the genesis order. Everything is connected.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

TMp0104

Feb 20, 2021
rough diaomond random is stupid, 50 minutes in forest and not a single piece. Is there another way to get it?

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
rough diaomond random is stupid, 50 minutes in forest and not a single piece. Is there another way to get it?
Continue game, you need better equipment, and higher intelligence (not an insult :-D )

Mostly where can directly enter the forest, walking around I constantly get stuff...

Have to say never found a diamond, if that's what you are looking for, but did find lot of stone/copper/jade stuff

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
I first played TON, when it was still being developed, half way somewhere I played LE, because of that I understood TON better. I like TGO because it had nicer animations. But still enjoyed playing LE a few months back. I might play TON again, one of these weeks...

So it's not important, but it's still part of one big mystery...

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes