sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Kiryu Kazuma maybe her brother :KEK:
Full disclosure... I had to look up the name even though I was the one who brought it up ! :p :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:
btw... I would call her rather an IT-Girl instead of E-Girl ( although both pass ) the tosser in the gym ( and it's behavior ) is what makes me choose for IT-girl... punk ass bitch talks to Fuckface like a maniac one-man fan-club for her :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: DD69-1

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
Would anyone mind helping me out?
I'm getting the error:
"Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.
Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js."

Like some people have mentioned, I always had this pop up for the game, but it never affected anything so it was at most a slight annoyance. However, now it's not even letting me open the game itself and I'm not sure what to do. Apologies if this has been asked already, I'm just a bit lost on solutions.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Would anyone mind helping me out?
I'm getting the error:
"Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.
Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js."

Like some people have mentioned, I always had this pop up for the game, but it never affected anything so it was at most a slight annoyance. However, now it's not even letting me open the game itself and I'm not sure what to do. Apologies if this has been asked already, I'm just a bit lost on solutions.
Welp in this case you need to make a choice... some other game(s) that you are playing uses another NW which you have to remove... :whistle: Are you sure this is why the game does not boot up ??? :unsure: Never ran into this before ( not saying it's out of the question but still... ) that an NW blocks you completely from playing :p

Reactions: BoomDaBoom

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
Welp in this case you need to make a choice... some other game(s) that you are playing uses another NW which you have to remove... :whistle:
Is there a way to figure out which game that is and delete its nw or am I going onto the local file and deleting the nw folder in general. Also, what could've prompted this? I've had a few rpgm games on here in tandem with Nadia and Genesis and despite getting the error, the game still ran. Why is it now only giving me the error and not running anything? It might not be the nw, but it's the only thing I'm getting. I tested a bit and ran other rpgm games and they go smoothly until I try opening Genesis and then it just gives me the warning and nothing else.

Last edited:

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
Is there a way to figure out which game that is and delete its nw or am I going onto the local file and deleting the nw folder in general. Also, what could've prompted this? I've had a few rpgm games on here in tandem with Nadia and Genesis and despite getting the error, the game still ran. Why is it now only giving me the error and not running anything? It might not be the nw, but it's the only thing I'm getting. I tested a bit and ran other rpgm games and they go smoothly until I try opening Genesis and then it just gives me the warning and nothing else.
aaaaannnnnddd now genesis is running... and the error stopped popping up....

My PC either has gremlins or I'm losing my mind. o_O

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Is there a way to figure out which game that is and delete its nw or am I going onto the local file and deleting the nw folder in general. Also, what could've prompted this? I've had a few rpgm games on here in tandem with Nadia and Genesis and despite getting the error, the game still ran. Why is it now only giving me the error and not running anything?
Beats me... first of all what OS are you on ? Regardless the answer do a search on your HDD SSD for NW... you said you ran TON and other RPGM games together before... ( btw is this the first time you play TGO ? ) elimination process will get easier if you tackle the question in logical order ! Though it's still in need of patience and tests :p

Your method to delete it from local should do the trick IF this is the problem ( I'm not convinced yet... ) so make a copy from them put it somewhere else and try to remove it... if it does not do the trick ( TON TGO have their own ) then it was not the root of the problem... :eek:

Reactions: BoomDaBoom

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
When the latest update will be available for android?
I have an alternate version 07012 ( not official NLT ) you could play that but your saves would get useless on the official version ( or vice versa ) :p

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
Beats me... first of all what OS are you on ? Regardless the answer do a search on your HDD SSD for NW... you said you ran TON and other RPGM games together before... ( btw is this the first time you play TGO ? ) elimination process will get easier if you tackle the question in logical order ! Though it's still in need of patience and tests :p

Your method to delete it from local should do the trick IF this is the problem ( I'm not convinced yet... ) so make a copy from them put it somewhere else and try to remove it... if it does not do the trick ( TON TGO have their own ) then it was not the root of the problem... :eek:
Both TON and TGO are running fine now. This was my first time playing it with the enhancements. I used the windows patch attached to it, but just to be safe I redownloaded that patch and also deleted the nw on the local. At first it didn't work and then I restarted my computer and it's running good to go with no error even. I restarted again just to check and be safe and it's still fine, so probably one of those three did the trick. I'm also not sure if it was the nw that was causing the game to not start but I'm not gonna try and replicate the error now that it works well. If the issue comes up again I'll look back into it. Thanks so much for the help though, really appreciate it. :)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018

We don't do that here

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Both TON and TGO are running fine now. This was my first time playing it with the enhancements. I used the windows patch attached to it, but just to be safe I redownloaded that patch and also deleted the nw on the local. At first it didn't work and then I restarted my computer and it's running good to go with no error even. I restarted again just to check and be safe and it's still fine, so probably one of those three did the trick. I'm also not sure if it was the nw that was causing the game to not start but I'm not gonna try and replicate the error now that it works well. If the issue comes up again I'll look back into it. Thanks so much for the help though, really appreciate it. :)
The NW profile message isn't responsible for the game not running. More likely you fucked up updating your game with the update-only files.

• Haha

seden

Aug 22, 2016
No need to wait for a port to apk.
Use joiplay and either the base or compressed renpy pc and play.
Most games are ok, if not, report in the tool thread which should be be on this forum to.

Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
Wait!!

WHAT???

You want MC to fuck her in the EYE?

You're one sick puppy!
WTF? I didn't write that! I wrote "more to her" not "more in her" or "more on her" ffs. Anyway if Willy was unwise enough to actually commit such an act, and the pink girl ended up with pink eyes too o_O, she'd more than likely amputate his testicles with that razor sharp Japanese samurai sword of hers as a punishment to him and a warning to others! :devilish: The pink girl showed no absolutely interest in the MC until she discovered he was a detective, at that point cultivating his acquaintance because he probably seemed potentially useful. The pink girl looks like a fatal dose of pretty poison rather than sugar and spice and all things nice if you ask me. :( Watch yourselves! :eek: You have been warned. :cautious:

Last edited:
Reactions: Think Tank

StraivtorS

Dec 29, 2017
Somehow after I start v07012, my save file which was 4% dropped to 3% (without me doing anything new, just load and save). Now my save file after completing v07012 stays 6%. I watched some walkthough and I haven't miss anything. Anyone encounter the same situation?

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes