sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Kids these days can barely live through 5 mins of gameplay before resorting to guides
Actually what they would love to is race through the game and fap all day to the lewd scenes... but as you pointed it out as well there are no lewd scenes yet... we are at update numero 3 so dunno what's going on here but yeah... FUCK YOU DAWE !!! :p :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

Abduxuel

Jun 26, 2021
The pink chick with an anime vibe has a katana hanging on her wall above the "Let's Play" picture. My bet is that there's a lot more to her than meets the eye, mark my words. ;)

jond2760

Oct 23, 2018
Does anyone else think these updates are shorter than the updates in Treasure of Nadia? The renders are still excellent and it's all great so far, but they still feel short.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
This game has virtually just got started, with regular updates and a developer who has improved the quality of renders in the game but your complaint is that its too short compared to Treasure of Nadia?

Why not just be grateful that he been consistent and hasn't burnt out like so many others that could be mentioned. :rolleyes: :coffee:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
hasn't burnt out like so many others that could be mentioned.
I dunno... In my textbook this means " They are not worth mentioning ! " :LOL:

BTW : the comparison is/was TON 7 % --- TGO 7 % so at the same level... I still think TON had at least twice as many gameplay time ;)

If you cant find out how to update with what is provided in the OP you are not smart enough to use linux... :lepew:
Welp if we wanna be real honest this would disqualify him/her from so many things that it's not worth to start a list :KEK:

Lubia

Jun 6, 2017
If you cant find out how to update with what is provided in the OP you are not smart enough to use linux... :lepew:
I did not see anything regarding this in the OP.
The past two versions just had a Linux download link.

Please tell me what I missed

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021

In the OP there is this little piece of " garbage " called FAQ that contains almost ALL of you folks questions with the answers to them... so what did you miss you ask ??? :p Just the fact that if you have 1 update you have ALL the updates ! But that is also written down in the FAQ section... which brings as straight to reading skillz :eek::eek::eek:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

You missed the fact that you can update the game just copying the www folder from the updated Windows version in your latest version of Linux. :)

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes