sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
The pink chick with an anime vibe has a katana hanging on her wall above the "Let's Play" picture. My bet is that there's a lot more to her than meets the eye, mark my words. ;)
Of course there is... oral sex vaginal sex anal sex group sex... etc :p:ROFLMAO:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
save game location?
Assuming you're on a PC:
- Type "%appdata%" in Windows Explorer,
- Press Windows key + r and type "%appdata%".
Ah, they are two options, so if you use one, don't use the other.
If you're on MAC, Right click on Finder icon go to Lybrary/Application Support and search the TGO default save.
You're welcome. :)

Reactions: Lovv99

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
Linux: ~/.config/KADOKAWA/RPGMV
Mac: Users/Username/Library/Application Support
Android: The save files are in android/data but are only accessible in rooted phones.
Enable hidden files !!!
Eeeeh, I'm starting to believe these will be two interesting years...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I think you should have just quoted the OP... strangely it contains ALL platforms :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:

Interesting years you say ? :unsure: I think it's just the same as the past 2-4 years with LE and TON... or maybe it gets a bit worse since there is an allround FAQ guide as well... :eek::eek::eek:
:LOL:

Reactions: guifku01

Kris'is

Donor
May 4, 2017
Turns out NLT caved in to folks and removed the restriction with 07012... and onward... although I would set up traps here and there to fuck up the game if you alter variables... probably he made something about it too :p So for now you can get a haxed state with all stats at heaven above but at a later point it could ( or would :devilish: ) bite you in the ass ;) So careful with altering ! :LOL:

Yes :p
Maybe...or maybe not... NLT can work their ass off to block cheating but there will always be a way :) People talked about cheating issues in TON but i never had any issues on the cheated save.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Enable hidden files !!!

I think you should have just quoted the OP... strangely it contains ALL platforms :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:

Interesting years you say ? :unsure: I think it's just the same as the past 2-4 years with LE and TON... or maybe it gets a bit worse since there is an allround FAQ guide as well... :eek::eek::eek:
Nooo, you made it too simple for him like that, I just gave him some info, too easy like that... or maybe not! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Interesting or an hellish, you're right, but I still want to give them the benefit of the doubt, in the end we are talking about only "three" rpgm games made by NLT, too little to understand that the guide will help them, especially if they are too lazy to search for it...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::KEK:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Maybe...or maybe not... NLT can work their ass off to block cheating but there will always be a way :) People talked about cheating issues in TON but i never had any issues on the cheated save.
It's easy to avoid it... but looking back again where I write this ( people can't even merge two folders :LOL: ) the ominous end for noodles are nigh ! :KEK: BTW : we talk about different things here... with the restrictions active ANY change in keys number resulted in meltdown... seemingly there is no set money limit which resulted in TON in full stop of spawning consumable items... but a change in money variable solved it... and good that you mention it I hope you are not confusing the use of a save state editor with the " listening device " that was installable to TON... they don't work the same way... not in the least :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:
Nooo, you made it too simple for him like that, I just gave him some info, too easy like that... or maybe not! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
There is no such thing as too simple in the world of noodle ! :geek:

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
And by pointing him to the OP and hope he knows what it is and is able to read basic stuff, you'd have helped him even more ? You don't need to say anything after you put OP in any reply, let them dwell in there till they figure stuff out on themselves. Or wait for them to fail miserably and come back asking the same stuff for almost 3 years now. Then point and laugh
I prefer a 12 bore!

Then the pesky noodles won't bother me again!

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
That was mint mate ! (y) :KEK:
every girl will have some story, he has to add some story to the characters :KEK:
despite the Pink room, pink hair, there is weird vibe about Ella; like a mask, she's trying to portray something she's not, maybe she will reveal who she is really is to the MC when the time comes.. I'm starting to wonder is that wig a fake :KEK: let's see

Reactions: zolomon30

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
every girl will have some story, he has to add some story to the characters :KEK:
despite the Pink room, pink hair, there is weird vibe about Ella; like a mask, she's trying to portray something she's not, maybe she will reveal who she is really is to the MC when the time comes.. I'm starting to wonder is that wig a fake :KEK: let's see
She's an e-girl, of course everything we've seen about her so far is fake.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I agree with mightybored on this completely... this girl is as fake as it comes :LOL: A new member of the Yakuza who tries to infiltrate the Triads here... :KEK: Jesus fuckin' Christ ! :ROFLMAO:
5Pm.gif :p;)

• Haha
Reactions: PhineasFlynn
3.70 star(s) 234 Votes