Mar 27, 2019
The Genesis Order - Video Enhancements

Following in the footsteps of its predecessor, this mod is made with great love and care by utilising cutting-edge technology in video upscaling and motion interpolation to greatly enhance and improve the quality of the animations.

View attachment 1548975

Download: MEGA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Not happened in the last game and won't happen in this 1. So no greatness for you
It did actually. At a certain point you were able to farm for artifacts constantly. But as it stands now, he's setting a limited amount of money you can get per update. And if you spend too much on the house, it keeps you from buying the other items that are considered % values to the completion. Right now I'm sitting at 5% after completing the update and the booty call because I can't afford the Pinup from the XXX shop and the two lingerie outfits.

The first release of this acted like the last one, where you could farm artifacts, but you had no way to offload them. The second update let you sell them finally, but then they haven't spawned since.

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
when can we get the Mac version?
It's been said a few times already, but here it goes anyway:
- download the Windows update, unzip it and rename the 'www' folder you find inside to 'app.nw':
- left click the Mac game and select 'Show package content' and go to the 'Contents' folder;
- select the 'app.nw' folder you just renamed in the Windows update, press and keep pressed the Option key and drag and drop the 'app.nw' folder onto the 'Resources' folder inside the Game's 'Contents' folder: when prompted, select 'Merge'.

All done, you have an updated Mac version.

HTH

Reactions: Qtypical98

STmi266

Feb 2, 2021
View attachment 1577939 NLT Weekly Report

View attachment 1577932

Earlier today, the third chapter of The Genesis Order was released and now we're just 2 weeks away from chapter four! Coming in the next chapter of TGO will be a new and improved crafting system, a run-in with a new woman, several new scenes, and a new kamasutra page.

2022 will be the year of The Genesis Order, with a sole focus now on moving forward with new mysteries and new twists, building on Treasure of Nadia and Lust Epidemic.

Starting January 15th, TGO will be available for all tiers and I look forward to receiving feedback from all supporters using the survey at the end of each TGO chapter.

Happy new year and thank you for all the support! See you next week with another tease
r!
Спасибо.

phbr

Jun 22, 2018
It did actually. At a certain point you were able to farm for artifacts constantly. But as it stands now, he's setting a limited amount of money you can get per update. And if you spend too much on the house, it keeps you from buying the other items that are considered % values to the completion. Right now I'm sitting at 5% after completing the update and the booty call because I can't afford the Pinup from the XXX shop and the two lingerie outfits.

The first release of this acted like the last one, where you could farm artifacts, but you had no way to offload them. The second update let you sell them finally, but then they haven't spawned since.
You can totally farm cash. You have to get close to the artifacts to see them, just walk around in a zig zag through the forest and the sparks will appear (sometimes).

I have everything that can be bought currently and still $2000 leftover or so, most of it farmed at the end of the current update.

Reactions: EJW and oaiki

GUPTAJI

Dec 15, 2018
Unable to open the chests even though it shows that I have 2 keys. Anyone, please suggest what to do Screenshot (1614).png

Mar 27, 2019
INCEST PATCH

Be warned: The Dialogue and Text patch is NOT a one-time patch (a one-time patch is not possible because of how TGO is coded differently from previous NLT games). You have to use the patch version that matches your version of the game. For example, use Patch .04122 for TGO .04122, not for TGO .04123, TGO .06011 or later. If you use an older patch for a newer version of the game, your game will definitely be bugged.

Dialogue and Text patch:

Version .04122 (previous) -- Mega
Version .07011/.07012 (new, key bugfix, works for both versions) -- Mega

Garrettino's Images patch (complements the Dialogue and Text patch):

Android (both patches together, provided by Dark Coven ) :
Version .04122 (previous) -- Google Drive
Version .07011 (new) -- Not yet available

For Garrettino's Images patch, there is a readme file contained within the zip file you download to explain how to add that to the game.

Since there isn't a simple one-time patch for the Dialogue and Text patch, applying it requires a little more work. See pics below if you don't understand these instructions:

1. Download the zip file.
2. Extract the contents of the zip file into the data folder of the game, found in the www folder. Not as a new folder in the data folder, but the actual contents of the zip directly into the data folder. Usually this means choosing "Extract Here", at least for 7zip.
3. If you see a prompt to overwrite the files or not, select Yes to All.
4. Play the game.

Mac: location of folder with data and image subfolders: \Game.app\Contents\Resources\app.nw\
Linux: Should be same as Windows PC
Android: Simply install

Changes:
Heather is the mom
Chloe is the sister
Hannah is the cousin
Carol is the aunt

I'm not sure incest really makes sense for TGO (the whole push to date Chloe thing), but unless it's been made clear that Heather can't be the mom in TGO, I'll keep updating the Dialogue and Text patch.

Garrettino's Images patch changes Heather's name to Mother in image files (her menu face profile, her name when speaking in dialogue, and Heather's Home to show as Mother's Home). For original post from Garrettino, check out this link: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-genesis-order-v-04122-nlt-media.101325/page-49#post-7123516

Pics for installing the Dialogue and Text patch:
View attachment 1546422
View attachment 1546425
View attachment 1546588
View attachment 1546589
View attachment 1546590
Your patch working well with video enchanced no lag .
Thank you. https://f95zone.to/threads/the-genesis-order-v-04122-nlt-media.101325/post-7148398

Reactions: Pervy Sensei

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
It did actually. At a certain point you were able to farm for artifacts constantly. But as it stands now, he's setting a limited amount of money you can get per update
Nope :p There are no limits dude I'm over 700 sextillion ( if I counted right the zeroes :LOL: ) and there is no limit... STILL or YET !

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes