Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
have yo considered I was trying to give a chap a fishing rod instead of a fish?
As the story goes: give someone a fish and they'll eat a day, show them a fishing rod and they'll eat for the rest of their life? :)
And by pointing him to the OP and hope he knows what it is and is able to read basic stuff, you'd have helped him even more ? You don't need to say anything after you put OP in any reply, let them dwell in there till they figure stuff out on themselves. Or wait for them to fail miserably and come back asking the same stuff for almost 3 years now. Then point and laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 44Tom and sixart

lol360

Mar 8, 2019
will this one be boring like the last one...1 dude bang everyone no other alternate path/scenario.

Jan 12, 2020
Does this one have full voice acting? I'm currently playing Treasure of Nadia and liking it, but it's disappointing that only a few lines are voiced. It's so hard to find fully voiced Western H-games. The only one I can think of is Snow Daze.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Can someone give me the walkthrough from beginning ?
What walkthrough ? You can troll your way around the entire game in about 1 hour (including looting the junk in the forest). It's extremely linear and most of the game is hints to point you in the obvious only spot you need to go .................

Kids these days can barely live through 5 mins of gameplay before resorting to guides. You do know this is the 3rd update ? The game has barely anything yet, have fun in a year when we hit 50% and you get stuck on nothing

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Does this one have full voice acting? I'm currently playing Treasure of Nadia and liking it, but it's disappointing that only a few lines are voiced. It's so hard to find fully voiced Western H-games. The only one I can think of is Snow Daze.
Well, there's a lot in the prologue, after that? Not so much.

3.70 star(s) 234 Votes