Donor
May 1, 2019
LOL, idk if I messed up my english or what but just for sake of clearness:
- I didn't change the save files
- I didn't add more keys
- I just had the 2 keys
- I raked up the money to buy everything possible in the shop
- The game locked

My "strategy" is simply that I don't particularly enjoy going back and forth. With a new update I just go straight to the shop, buy everything new/possible and then go for my marry way. For instance when I got to the gym I already have the shirt and shoes.

May I know what would be so wrong in playing this way that would make me fall in a cheat trap? Because that's what happened and why my working theory on the roll back is that it wasn't an "easy way out", but the code was not refined enough and it hit people that wasn't supposed to be hit. Which, at the end of the day, it's my whole and only point.
I think you are getting too caught up in sixart's theory that the key bug is due to trying to keep players from cheating. It's just sixart's theory, nothing more. NLT makes coding errors from time to time, it happens, and this was just one of them. He has a beta testing team for a reason, but looks like they missed this one in testing.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
When will we be able to obtain an axe or a saw in order to penetrate deeper into the forest?
When NLT decides we need to clear a path to either of the 3 routes into deeper forest ......

Qtypical98

Dec 24, 2021
ANDROID 07 ( have not tested it... try it for yourselves ! :ROFLMAO: Rules are the same... OP !!! )
Google Drive
This is not an official NLT release which is nlt.media.genesis in Android terms. The posted apk is androidadult.com.thegenesisorder

Since they don't match no saves will carry over, it's a do over from scratch. Not saying the posted isn't appreciated but if you have saved game data this release will not use it. And if you decide to use this release you'll be tied to it going forward.

Seems the Android release is hard to find. Not sure why because NLT releases all platforms at the same time.

hchinaski

May 1, 2017
Go to options and put video to low quality or stop playing on a phone. Might also wanna update your codecs (K-lite or CCCP)
Thank you, that worked! This is a new laptop so I've been slowly setting things up, and my video player has some weird issues when trying to update the codecs itself

DB Cooper

May 6, 2020
Anyone trying to make money without cheating: Catch the cat outside the XXX Shop and return it to the owner at the condos. Easy $200.

Reactions: Qtypical98

sweesh

Mar 9, 2020
if you're on another unix system (like linux or bsd) it's probably in a hidden directory under your home dir (~). Search for "*.rpgsave" files and you'll find it.
If you're on windows ask your search engine of choice where "*.rpgsave" files are saved under windows 'cose I've honestly no clue about windows :)

BDI

May 23, 2017
My New Life Revamped has its saves stored in the www folder in the game it is also a RPGM game, THIS game has stored them somewhere else, somewhere that I cannot even access probably so that people cannot mess with them.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
My New Life Revamped has its saves stored in the www folder in the game, THIS game has stored them somewhere else, somewhere that I cannot even access probably so that people cannot mess with them.
Please read OP and specially the FAQ part or use the search function (upper right corner) before you guys spam this thread with pointless questions about the save location!

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
if you're on another unix system (like linux or bsd) it's probably in a hidden directory under your home dir (~). Search for "*.rpgsave" files and you'll find it.
If you're on windows ask your search engine of choice where "*.rpgsave" files are saved under windows 'cose I've honestly no clue about windows :)
My New Life Revamped has its saves stored in the www folder in the game, THIS game has stored them somewhere else, somewhere that I cannot even access probably so that people cannot mess with them.
We already knew people were bad at basic life, but you dudes take the cake. Have any of you 3 even bothered to check the OP ? Not like the save locations are tabbed in giant golden text just above the download links ....... ToN was plagued by this failing for the 2 years of updates it got, this is merely a month old and the same trash keeps happening. People never learn

sweesh

Mar 9, 2020
We already knew people were bad at basic life, but you dudes take the cake. Have any of you 3 even bothered to check the OP ? Not like the save locations are tabbed in giant golden text just above the download links ....... ToN was plagued by this failing for the 2 years of updates it got, this is merely a month old and the same trash keeps happening. People never learn
have yo considered I was trying to give a chap a fishing rod instead of a fish?
As the story goes: give someone a fish and they'll eat a day, show them a fishing rod and they'll eat for the rest of their life? :)

BDI

May 23, 2017
Please read OP and specially the FAQ part or use the search function (upper right corner) before you guys spam this thread with pointless questions about the save location!
I was NOT asking about the save location, I have read YOUR FAQ part and it does NOT work on my Windows 10 PC!

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I was NOT asking about the save location, I have read YOUR FAQ part and it does NOT work on my Windows 10 PC!
Because the saves are stored in a HIDDEN folder. If "show hidden folder" isn't enabled you won't see your user's AppData folder.

There are other ways to access AppData - here are two more options:
- Type "%appdata%" in Windows Explorer,
- Press Windows key + r and type "%appdata%".

Reactions: Think Tank

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Because the saves are stored in a HIDDEN folder. If "show hidden folder" isn't enabled you won't see your user's AppData folder.

There are other ways to access AppData - here two more options:
- Type "%appdata%" in Windows Explorer,
- Press Windows key + r and type "%appdata%".
Now you are gonna make him even more confused... :LOL: o_O Wait wait I know now !!! 2a9061a80882d8105b0d6066798e81fe.gif He is having an epiphany ! :LOL:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
This is not an official NLT release which is nlt.media.genesis in Android terms. The posted apk is androidadult.com.thegenesisorder

Since they don't match no saves will carry over, it's a do over from scratch. Not saying the posted isn't appreciated but if you have saved game data this release will not use it. And if you decide to use this release you'll be tied to it going forward.

Seems the Android release is hard to find. Not sure why because NLT releases all platforms at the same time.
Then better not use it ! :p I'll just snatch an OG when I see one :LOL: Or better yet... I don't post Android versions... I don't care about them either way so someone else should look for it ! Removing it from the field thanks for checking ! :D(y)

• Haha
Reactions: DD69-1
3.70 star(s) 234 Votes