Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
Awesome game i enjoyed a lot, but too low content we want more congrats for creator. <3 <3 <3 HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR EVERYONE!!!!! <3 <3

Reactions: Lovv99

sweesh

Mar 9, 2020
How do you guys grind for treasure? I mean, I keep going in and out of the Forest, but practically nothing spawns in there. Like every 20-40 times I get a single blue dot, but that's way too slow to grind any significant amount of treasure.
I just grind it in between updates, while watching a movie or taking a dump. I just go in some sort of "auto pilot" click click click until I get some ten thousand $ so I know I'm good for a while. Experience with TON showed me at some point the game starts giving you some decent money to finish your purchase, so it's just a matter of raking up some dough to get the problem out of the way for the start.

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
1.png NLT Weekly Report

2.png

Earlier today, the third chapter of The Genesis Order was released and now we're just 2 weeks away from chapter four! Coming in the next chapter of TGO will be a new and improved crafting system, a run-in with a new woman, several new scenes, and a new kamasutra page.

2022 will be the year of The Genesis Order, with a sole focus now on moving forward with new mysteries and new twists, building on Treasure of Nadia and Lust Epidemic.

Starting January 15th, TGO will be available for all tiers and I look forward to receiving feedback from all supporters using the survey at the end of each TGO chapter.

Happy new year and thank you for all the support! See you next week with another tease
r!

Last edited:

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
Please accept my apologizes if asked before (searched, not found but maybe another words used): When you dig the tree outside of the Wilkes Mansion, you find a silver statue. One of those ugly man inside the mansion suggested that. Then after finding the statue, shall we keep it or sell it? I brought it to that ugly man but he did not take it back.
Normally when a character has a "exclamation mark" over on it, they give you a mission (just like bring back cat, car keys etc etc) and that exclamation mark disappears. But this time it was not disappeared.
So what shall we do? Keep, bring to someone else or sell (I choose sell, it was worth of it actually) :cool:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Please accept my apologizes if asked before (searched, not found but maybe another words used): When you dig the tree outside of the Wilkes Mansion, you find a silver statue. One of those ugly man inside the mansion suggested that. Then after finding the statue, shall we keep it or sell it? I brought it to that ugly man but he did not take it back.
Normally when a character has a "exclamation mark" over on it, they give you a mission (just like bring back cat, car keys etc etc) and that exclamation mark disappears. But this time it was not disappeared.
So what shall we do? Keep, bring to someone else or sell (I choose sell, it was worth of it actually) :cool:
Actually he did in fact give you a mission or better said an idea of what how when where can be found ! Same as the " headless chickens " if you ask them around the streets or wherever you are at... :LOL:

It's up to you what you do with it... it's not a high value item BUT !!! as the Weekly Report states next update introduces the new ( :unsure::WaitWhat: ) item crafting system..... sooo there might be some other use to it in the early stages... ;) The exclamation mark disappeared because your mission was to find said item and that you did... what you do with it is up to you ! Though I suggested before it might not be wise to sell if not needed ( later on you will find many of these... think of it as a Jade Talisman from TON )

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
Actually he did in fact give you a mission or better said an idea of what how when where can be found ! Same as the " headless chickens " if you ask them around the streets or wherever you are at... :LOL:

It's up to you what you do with it... it's not a high value item BUT !!! as the Weekly Report states next update introduces the new ( :unsure::WaitWhat: ) item crafting system..... sooo there might be some other use to it in the early stages... ;) The exclamation mark disappeared because your mission was to find said item and that you did... what you do with it is up to you ! Though I suggested before it might not be wise to sell if not needed ( later on you will find many of these... think of it as a Jade Talisman from TON )
Thank you for you opinion. But I said normally when you finish a request, that mark disappears but it stays remain over character. This was confused me.
For crafting, it's my opinion, whether you sell it or not TGO will certainly provide another alternative for silver statue. Maybe this item will not be necessary. Anyway, this is a sandbox game and you can do everything without an order. I love these type of games more than others.

Reactions: Freki.g

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Thank you for you opinion. But I said normally when you finish a request, that mark disappears but it stays remain over character. This was confused me.
For crafting, it's my opinion, whether you sell it or not TGO will certainly provide another alternative for silver statue. Maybe this item will not be necessary. Anyway, this is a sandbox game and you can do everything without an order. I love these type of games more than others.
It was not a request... did you understand what I wrote before ? :oops: :LOL: Nevermind...

kov1974

Dec 9, 2018
I am enjoying this game, the graphics are great. If it is half as good as ToN this will be an awesome game.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
That's why i liked ToN the most of the 3 games, it was more episodic more comedic and more of a laid back / chill experience and yeah it still had an overarching story arc too but it wasn't nearly as dark/dreary as LE or TGO which is a plus for people like me.

Not to mention Claire/Diana/Naomi are the hottest girls NLT media has ever made and as a milf lover it doesn't get better then that.
They are, but you cant forget that slutty milf Mrs Bancroft from “lust epidemic”

Kris'is

Donor
May 4, 2017
Turns out that if you cheat for example keys over the current amount that the game has it won't let you open chests for example :)

juz4phun

May 5, 2017
Highly agree and im genuinely hoping that they don't consider those terrible clips a viable stand-in in lieu of actual progression with the main cast.

ToN comparatively was much further along with the cast at a similar %. All of this, I feel, is what is making TGO a snoozefest currently.
It is a little weird that TGO is progressing slower than TON at the same %. But, the sex virus just hit Lilian and Erica, so the other girls will most likely start acting more lustfully for Will much quicker I think.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
It is a little weird that TGO is progressing slower than TON at the same %. But, the sex virus just hit Lilian and Erica, so the other girls will most likely start acting more lustfully for Will much quicker I think.
Are you sure about virus? You know, creepy mansion with creepy evil nun, anything can happen there. Especially creepy incidents.

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Does this patch need to be for the current version? Just got .07012, what would happen if I used your current? Thanks!
You mean the "Windows only patch"? If so, dw it's compatible with all future versions of the game.

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes