seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
As funny as this sounds it is actually quite accurate ! :LOL:
Realizing very quickly I was spoiled learning about ToN when it was about halfway through.

TGO is C-SPAN boring right now, im going to take my own suggestion as well lol

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
BTW MILFs...

Is it just me or the real MILFS of this game like so far ( Lisa and Debra ) look like... hmmm :unsure: REAL used merchandise ??? :p:LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: I mean it's not enough that these video scenes are a flat out bore-fest but they look like :poop: too ?! :eek::ROFLMAO: They could REALLY use some polish NLT... that's a bad point there ! :p:LOL:

Reactions: seniorboop

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Is it just me or the real MILFS of this game like so far ( Lisa and Debra ) look like... hmmm :unsure: REAL used merchandise ??? :p:LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: I mean it's not enough that these video scenes are a flat out bore-fest but they look like :poop: too ?!
Highly agree and im genuinely hoping that they don't consider those terrible clips a viable stand-in in lieu of actual progression with the main cast.

ToN comparatively was much further along with the cast at a similar %. All of this, I feel, is what is making TGO a snoozefest currently.

Reactions: sixart

sweesh

Mar 9, 2020
I'm at 6% on 07011, got 2 girl's phone numbers, got their outfits, got everything on sale for my house, I found the 2 chest keys (the one behind the mansion's tree and the one given to me by the guy on front of channel 4building), got the jumping shoes, but every time I try to open one of the 2 chest (both the one behind the one on top of the stairs) I keep getting the "I can't open it" message. Checking in my inventory I've 2 keys.

Screenshot 2022-01-03 at 16.48.34.png

Screenshot 2022-01-03 at 16.48.21.png
I'm, not sure if I stumbled on a bug or if I'm missing something to unlock?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Highly agree and im genuinely hoping that they don't consider those terrible clips a viable stand-in in lieu of actual progression with the main cast.

ToN comparatively was much further along with the cast at a similar %. All of this, I feel, is what is making TGO a snoozefest currently.
Nah I don't think our paths would cross this is something like the " Elevator " from LE... only much much worse if we consider the balance of the many generational technical advancement and the " actual product " :KEK:

I have a strange feeling now that you mentioned the percentages... can it be that for instance TON at 7% contained about 2 or 3 times more gameplay compared to TGO ??? :unsure: It sure feels like it for me since an update like this was 10 minutes tops ( maybe even less :p )

It's not walkthrough, but it contain what it's important. Hope it will help... https://f95zone.to/posts/7211406/
Niiiice ! :D(y) Now you just have to " carry with you " somehow... like throw this link into your signiture with some fancy-pants title like GUIDE :ROFLMAO:
I'm at 6% on 07011, got 2 girl's phone numbers, got their outfits, got everything on sale for my house, I found the 2 chest keys (the one behind the mansion's tree and the one given to me by the guy on front of channel 4building), got the jumping shoes, but every time I try to open one of the 2 chest (both the one behind the one on top of the stairs) I keep getting the "I can't open it" message. Checking in my inventory I've 2 keys.

View attachment 1577822

View attachment 1577824
Just posted the bugfix... you will find it here 1 or 2 pages back or in the OP too... that will fix this BUT !!! BEFORE you do that please try to open the first chest at Rays Farm ( behind the house ! ) see if that one opens !... If it does try again with the second chest ! :D(y)

Reactions: Donnie Brasco

sweesh

Mar 9, 2020
Just posted the bugfix... you will find it here 1 or 2 pages back or in the OP too... that will fix this BUT !!! BEFORE you do that please try to open the first chest at Rays Farm ( behind the house ! ) see if that one opens !... If it does try again with the second chest ! :D(y)
what? the bugfix is "start over because the game locks up if you focus on getting the stuff to buy out of the way?", it's called personal strategy. o_O
I'm not sure I'd consider it a bugfix, I'd rather delete the game and don't come back to it if it has arbitrary lock ups (n)

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020

View attachment 1577822

View attachment 1577824
I think 07012 fixes that

Reactions: Pervy Sensei

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
How do you guys grind for treasure? I mean, I keep going in and out of the Forest, but practically nothing spawns in there. Like every 20-40 times I get a single blue dot, but that's way too slow to grind any significant amount of treasure.
Actually, had time on my hands ... repeatedly walking the grid like a detective has good results too ... although you might need a need mouse after a while ... ;)

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes