Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
07011 logic bug

Wilkes Mansion

When you use the right stairs and then go left you are on a balcony. When you left the room you go out on the left side normal you must go out on the right side.

JiiBee81

Mar 21, 2021
Did you use money cheat ? It occurs that problem
Nope, no cheats used.

However, after this message, I noticed that the blue dots appear when I move next to them unlike in ToN where they would all be visible immediately upon entering an area.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Is it possible to play update only or should i need to download the full game again and again to play each update? please help
You can update your old version by "update only" again and again
How do you guys grind for treasure? I mean, I keep going in and out of the Forest, but practically nothing spawns in there. Like every 20-40 times I get a single blue dot, but that's way too slow to grind any significant amount of treasure.
Switch the movement to fast and move the mouse like angry on screen
See you in a few updates when you cry over a broken game
How much content in this ver or should i wait few month befor play it?
In this version 3% of game, in all uprates for now 7%

Reactions: Donnie Brasco

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
How do you guys grind for treasure? I mean, I keep going in and out of the Forest, but practically nothing spawns in there. Like every 20-40 times I get a single blue dot, but that's way too slow to grind any significant amount of treasure.
How do you post a save file here?
How much content in this ver or should i wait few month befor play it?
Yes :p
Hmm wonder if we see Henry and new MC in action together or not?
After all it's NLT!!!
Nope :p

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
If you look a little closer you will see that the Domain is actually "F95ZONE.TO" the .TO domain is in Tonga.

Here is what Wikipedia says: " .to is the ( ) of the island kingdom of ."
Yeah, I typed the wrong domain into my search. Oops. The main point was it is not a US domain.

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Dialogue improve, story intrigue, art superior and 27 year old tall employed MC encourage reactivation of former Patreon subscription. Diana appearance tip the balance for me I say and so donate. Admirable work, so far so good, although not much game play or puzzle to solve in early episodes yet. Please, God, more of Diana cameo or if not Diana then at least one brilliant and intelligent female character, good or evil, in game rather than stable of dumb vacuous empty-headed fuck doll to interest choosy person(s) like me! (y)

(Maybe human blood sacrifice of Henry, on altar, at end of game to prevent end of world is great idea worth contemplating too!)

Picture of Carol Ray in barn feature in Weekly Report so am happy for though she not dazzling intellectual does have curvatures, concavities and convexities plenty enough to make differential geometer ecstatic! That some beautiful osculating circles and Frenet frame you got there ma'am!

1.png

Last edited:

frok33

May 21, 2019
Great work by this group. I actually enjoyed seeing this constantly get updated. I like to browse the threads to see what is decent. This is by far top 10 in just pure content and story updates being regularly updated.

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
OK... how do you get as much money as you need to buy all the stuff?
I still need 4K to buy all the things in the store right now, and there are no treasures that show up.
I enter and re-enter the forest constantly, yet... nothing.
I heard you actually have to walk around for treasures to pop up, but i still get nothing. I don't have any cheats active that mess stuff up.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
how do you get as much money as you need to buy all the stuff?
Simple... either you cheat or you just use your wits as in you don't need actually any more than 2x 30$ + 150$ + 90$... and we are DONE ! The rest you can buy later when you get more money more opportunity and elevated rates on sell ( intelligence ) There is still the option as to " grind " senseless for hours but later you will see how stupid that action was looking back :LOL:
I enter and re-enter the forest constantly, yet... nothing.
You don't need to go in and out of a map... the spawning is time spent based and not a fixed number ! ;) And yeah to actually see the treasures ( sometimes they get visible on their own :p ) you have to run around the forest map... in time you will figure out as to where these things appear so you will automatically run around those places making it go much faster ! ;)

keyser_soze23

Jun 28, 2020
Any chance the bugfix version will come on here? I just started a new game and I still can not open the ttreasure chests even though I have two keys... Just says they are locked... No cheats used...

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Any chance the bugfix version will come on here? I just started a new game and I still can not open the ttreasure chests even though I have two keys... Just says they are locked... No cheats used...
You have to make sure you only have one key at a time to be unable to unlock the chests, if playing .07011. Otherwise, if you're fine with incest, then you can use my patch, which also fixes the issue.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
07011 logic bug

Wilkes Mansion

When you use the right stairs and then go left you are on a balcony. When you left the room you go out on the left side normal you must go out on the right side.
There's nothing necessarily logical about going down the side of the stairs that you went up on. So not a bug.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
As I was afraid the 07012 " bugfixed " version did in fact remove the restriction of the amount of chest keys... so from now on cheating is on at large ! :cautious: Consequences not foreseeable !!! So do as you like but don't cry here if your game melts down from " itself " :eek::cool:

This also means that the bug was not a bug... :LOL: So proceed at your own risk ! :p

THE GENESIS ORDER V07012 WINDOWS UO

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes