Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Trying my best to educate Mac users.

Some Uploaders are lazy bastards. :p

Pepé Le Pew: Can you move the FAQ link before "Downloads"? Or will you lose your legendary status when you do it? 42!
Thank you, you're very kind with us, I know it's a difficult task... :KEK:
Jokes apart, thank you very much, you are one of the few people here on the forum with whom it's interesting to talk and interact without the risk to ignite a flame, something precious. :) :)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: cold_arctus

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I just started this game and can't figure out how to save the game, help.
Ehm, you know after all the premise, when Arianna ( the angelic girl) appears, and you find the Oracle of the Seraph and then you get out of the cathedral and Arianna (again) told you to open your inventory with the right click button?
And the page of all the info appear... I don't know if you noticed the phone icon, well click on it and the first voice that appear is save game.
Well that is when you're able to do that after, just right click every time you need, or even Arianna will pop up to tell you that, like it happened similarly in every other NLT game so far... :)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Ehm, you know after alla the premise, when Arianna ( the angelic girl) appears, and you find the Oracle of the Seraph and then you get out of the cathedral and Arianna (again) told you to open your inventory with the right click button?
And the page of all the info appear... I don't know if you noticed the phone icon, well click on it and the first voice that appear is save game.
Well that is when you're able to do that after, just right click every time you need, or even Arianna will pop up to tell you that, like in every other NLT game so far... :)
Lemme take a wild guess and he's one of those that plays it online... sometimes the savings get fucked up ( if you manage that is :LOL: ) or gets denied by default... nothing we/you/he can do about it... it's the sites internal problem ! :p

Another possibility that he's one of the bigger noodles and he's having it large ! :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Lemme take a wild guess and he's one of those that plays it online... sometimes the savings get fucked up ( if you manage that is :LOL: ) or gets denied by default... nothing we/you/he can do about it... it's the sites internal problem ! :p

Another possibility that he's one of the bigger noodles and he's having it large ! :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:
I don't know honestly, but I'm trying to help him nonetheless, I know it's more easy to have fun, but I just can't, told you I'm a basket case I know! ^^'''''

• Haha
Reactions: sixart
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes