sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Erica have quite same taste with Hannah. If you can get Hannah in, just add some more cheap items.
As I mentioned before ( and it was pretty much the same in TON ) the expectations will rise tier-wise... first it was 30 $ each now it was 150 $ 90$ ( cheapest ) and in the future it will follow the same routine... not that hard to figure it out just take a good look at the price tags :LOL:

Reactions: Dylan741

oyemiperro

Apr 29, 2017
The trailer looks insane, cannot wait to play this. NLT always raising the bar! They are one of the best in making entertaining stuff with incredibly beautiful characters.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
As I mentioned before ( and it was pretty much the same in TON ) the expectations will rise tier-wise... first it was 30 $ each now it was 150 $ 90$ ( cheapest ) and in the future it will follow the same routine... not that hard to figure it out just take a good look at the price tags :LOL:
Debatable considering the place you posted this

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741 and sixart

rob317

Dec 3, 2021
Is it possible to play update only or should i need to download the full game again and again to play each update? please help

JiiBee81

Mar 21, 2021
How do you guys grind for treasure? I mean, I keep going in and out of the Forest, but practically nothing spawns in there. Like every 20-40 times I get a single blue dot, but that's way too slow to grind any significant amount of treasure.

madara1598

Jun 12, 2018
How do you guys grind for treasure? I mean, I keep going in and out of the Forest, but practically nothing spawns in there. Like every 20-40 times I get a single blue dot, but that's way too slow to grind any significant amount of treasure.
Did you use money cheat ? It occurs that problem

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes