sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
LOL... it's seems I'm sort of lucky. I almost never (except ones in the Lust Epidemic, but it wasn't nothing serious) encounter any bug in any of last 3 NLT games imcluding last one. I just simply wait for update only and update the game.
I'm sure you did... though it might be you never realised ! If you still got a save state from the end of the 2nd chapter ( so at the start of this one ! ) you could realise again a small bug with the percent counter... you did finish at 4 % but if you start this one you get reduced to 3 % :LOL:

Treasure of Nadia was funny as fuck at v92... I started with 91% and instead of finishing it at 92% I ended it with 89% :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: ( although at the second run nothing similar happened so it's not clear what exactly is at cause :p )

In general these " bugs " are not threathening the gameplay if you play it how you are supposed to... when you take a tour into " let's fuck up the game " you can have great success though ! :BootyTime:

Reactions: Donnie Brasco

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Everybody likes them :sneaky:
I know a number of women in the real world who don't like high heels. Personally, I've never tried wearing them, so I'm not sure how I feel about them. But hey, if you like them, knock yourself out. Not judging.

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
I'm sure you did... though it might be you never realised ! If you still got a save state from the end of the 2nd chapter ( so at the start of this one ! ) you could realise again a small bug with the percent counter... you did finish at 4 % but if you start this one you get reduced to 3 % :LOL:

Treasure of Nadia was funny as fuck at v92... I started with 91% and instead of finishing it at 92% I ended it with 89% :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: ( although at the second run nothing similar happened so it's not clear what exactly is at cause :p )

In general these " bugs " are not threathening the gameplay if you play it how you are supposed to... when you take a tour into " let's fuck up the game " you can have great success though ! :BootyTime:
Yes you are right about precentage. It's bit wierd. But I was thinking of freezing, stucking crushing etc sort of bugs. When you fully completed update percentage shows right number so it's in one hand harmless, bit weird as I already said.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018

You mean the dude with the legit 84% when the game was ~50%, that never gets old

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Full save for 07011. All house upgrades, all photos, all extras, all outfits, all booty calls. Happy New Year everyone. No cheats or mods. Just a bit of grinding for cash.
Now, I have to figure out how to install it (Damm RPG) ;)

Hey, nice avatar thwartme
Do you do Booty Calls? :p

Just messing with ya,
Thanks for the save:giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: thwartme

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
You mean the dude with the legit 84% when the game was ~50%, that never gets old
Not really... though that was fun gotta admit :ROFLMAO: That's when you change the percent variable... what I was referring to is the aftermath of V83 of TON... If I remember correctly all updates had bugfixed versions ( some of them even 2 :LOL: ) due to code changes with no real testing... :p

How often does Mac update?
Yes :p
Where do the saves go?
Yes :p

Please check the FAQ posted on OP which will answer all your questions.
New Years joke right ? THEM FAQ check in the OP ?!? :oops:
:LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Please check the FAQ posted on OP which will answer all your questions.
I knew about that, I was talking for Mac's users, sometimes it need one or two days to have the Mac update.
It's not that I'm desperate, I have more games to play than time to do so, but thanks anyway. :giggle:

Reactions: cold_arctus

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
New Years joke right ? THEM FAQ check in the OP ?!? :oops:
Trying my best to educate Mac users.

I knew about that, I was talking for Mac's users, sometimes it need one or two days to have the Mac update.
Some Uploaders are lazy bastards. :p

Pepé Le Pew: Can you move the FAQ link before "Downloads"? Or will you lose your legendary status when you do it? 42!

BDI

May 23, 2017
I just started this game and can't figure out how to save the game, help.

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes