Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
In a year or so... we will get there ;) :p :LOL:
Gotta have that Hannah and Erica threesome scene first I guess :Kappa:You know I never understood NLT for that, he always leaves the most requested characters last. He did the same thing with Victoria in Lust Epidemic and Sofia and Janet in Treasure of Nadia.

No other option than waiting I guess. :(

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Gotta have that Hannah and Erica threesome scene first I guess :Kappa:You know I never understood NLT for that, he always leaves the most requested characters last. He did the same thing with Victoria in Lust Epidemic and Sofia and Janet in Treasure of Nadia.

No other option than waiting I guess. :(
The hell is Victoria ??? :p Sorry I don't remember... Sofia and Janet were not the last ones... Emily and Kaley were :LOL:

Yeah... waiting it is...for a year or so... the leaves plenty content for all :BootyTime:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
The hell is Victoria ??? :p Sorry I don't remember... Sofia and Janet were not the last ones... Emily and Kaley were :LOL:

Yeah... waiting it is...for a year or so... the leaves plenty content for all :BootyTime:
Wasn't MC's brother's wife named Victoria? And she was the last one MC banged in Lust Epidemic if I remember correctly.

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
How do you guys grind for treasure? I mean, I keep going in and out of the Forest, but practically nothing spawns in there. Like every 20-40 times I get a single blue dot, but that's way too slow to grind any significant amount of treasure.
it's not like TON where the artefacts show up when you enter, you have to go walk about, over the 4 pick up areas; I have found in/out 5 or 10 times and then walkabout produces most results ... I think one of the early dialouges mentioned that you have to be almost on top of the items to find them

Reactions: Pervy Sensei

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Have you read my post? You go out the wrong side and you say it is normal !!!
Obviously I did read your post. And I'm telling you it isn't really the wrong side. The two sets of stairs lead to the same balcony going up, so it doesn't really matter which one you go down, since it is from the same balcony. There isn't really a point for the game to remember which set of stairs you went up, just so that it remembers which one for you to go down when you exit the balcony. That's not a bug, it's just a quality of life change you'd like to see in the game.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
For the unemployed

Start working on an associates degree now and you can be over halfway done by the time the game gets interesting

• Haha
Reactions: Nercoz

robert ash

Jun 23, 2018
The Genesis Order - Video Enhancements

Following in the footsteps of its predecessor, this mod is made with great love and care by utilising cutting-edge technology in video upscaling and motion interpolation to greatly enhance and improve the quality of the animations.

View attachment 1548975

Download: MEGA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does this patch need to be for the current version? Just got .07012, what would happen if I used your current? Thanks!

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Does this patch need to be for the current version? Just got .07012, what would happen if I used your current? Thanks!
Nothing at all... the only difference is ( that I picked up on ) is the chest keys restriction is lifted... ( the percentage counter is still fucked up :LOL: )

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes