NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Now that it is out on Steam, albeit Early Access, I’m going to buy it, that was always my intention.

But some questions about SAVE files.

Where are they held
Is it in a common area meaning that the Steam install will automatically pick them up
If not, is it possible to copy the saves across to the Steam install

C4-621

Jun 29, 2020
Now that it is out on Steam, albeit Early Access, I’m going to buy it, that was always my intention.

But some questions about SAVE files.

Where are they held
Is it in a common area meaning that the Steam install will automatically pick them up
If not, is it possible to copy the saves across to the Steam install
The save files are located in
\Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data
And yes is the same location that steam will read.

Reactions: NH1980
Feb 17, 2022
Yeah impregnation seggss with Erica hehe boy!!!!. Can't wait for Hannah Chloe can get fucked literally and figuratively

Last edited:

SirLynx

Formerly 'HolyZombie'
Aug 5, 2016
Geez, the amount of people asking for full save, android, compressed, missing error.
Can't believe I'm triggered by how many people don't know how to use find button.

joblols

Sep 14, 2018
Geez, the amount of people asking for full save, android, compressed, missing error.
Can't believe I'm triggered by how many people don't know how to use find button.
Can you use the search button? Can you then tell me where the compressed version of 86091 is located?

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
waiting full release on steam.
It’s on Steam now.

It is Early Access so still 14% of updates to be received which if it continues at 1% every two weeks will take around 6 months.

But you can buy it now on Steam and it is pretty cheap - that is what I have done.

hohohihi

Aug 24, 2017
Right it's on steam now, I bought it right away to support dev

Tho I'm disappointed because we got less Melissa scene lately, I thought since her sex scene is late she gonna get a lot of scene at late game

Reactions: TurboTorpedo

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
... fourteen remaining spaces in the bonus section of the Scene Gallery would suggest that there are fourteen remaining updates, if there is only one scene in each update. The problem is that this means that the game won't be completely finished for seven months, not the four-to-six advertised on its Steam page. People buying it now should be aware of that.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Where are compressed... :unsure:

Either do it yourself or wait for 7xPilot to do it... :cautious: Whimpering here for something that's not here is a really smart move noodles... and you wonder why people stop giving you shit for free :LOL:

Feb 8, 2023
WEEKLY REPORT

somethingbig.png

Big developments are underway with the next game in the series. We have a name! What is that name? It'll be revealed with the logo this month! So stay tuned!

The Genesis Order continues later this month with a new bonus chapter featuring Alia and Hannah! What are they up to? If it involves Hannah you know it's going to be a wild ride. In addition to a new story with Hannah and Alia there will also be a new Kamasutra page and a new lewd pinup for Arianna. But that's not all, a new video in the XXX Shop will feature a caring and beautiful woman of Cape Vedra!

Thank you everyone for the support! Don't forget to vote on Discord as we set up polls that will affect the next game! All Patreon supporters of NLT get a voice!

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes