Deepsu985

Jun 27, 2022
mates,
i've collected 8 feathers but no attic option into the shop (i got the jukebox for 5k)

i've also noticed that i've a lock " unlocked" in there, right side of Glue..
any ideas?
that 8 feathers are to craft arianna's pinup in angelcraft.. by the way, did u got arianna's profile inside the hell?

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
More out of curiosity really - when people on here ask for a ‘full save’ what are they actually asking for - to me, the SAVES are in the users\<name>\appdata\local\userdata - is that really what they are asking for?

Leon queen

Apr 13, 2020
More out of curiosity really - when people on here ask for a ‘full save’ what are they actually asking for - to me, the SAVES are in the users\<name>\appdata\local\userdata - is that really what they are asking for?
Yes aswell as the persistent data located there, alot of people dislike/hate Rpgms but really like the renders here so they are asking for full saves for the purposes of fully unlocked gallery

So they are asking for someone to share their saves with everything unlocked/completed.
Every new update that comes out you will see the same thing.

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Yes aswell as the persistent data located there, alot of people dislike/hate Rpgms but really like the renders here so they are asking for full saves for the purposes of fully unlocked gallery

So they are asking for someone to share their saves with everything unlocked/completed.
Every new update that comes out you will see the same thing.

So is that the files

DefaultTGOfileXX.rpgsave (where XX is the number of the save slot)
DefaultTGOglobal.rpgsave

And how would you attach/upload them here?

Th3R1ddl3

Aug 29, 2020
The attic just appears - just go upstairs - can't interact with it yet, but looks interesting for future updates.

You should have a recipe for the feathers in Angelcraft.

I also have a lock to the right of the glue - obviously something to appear in a later update.
cool thnx,
attic found (tought i had to buy it)
profile crafted (not nude yet)
will wait for lock to unlock..

Zenaye

Apr 15, 2018
someone else lost all inventory when you enter in hell ? I'm supposed to find unholy ashes where the rift is unlocked but i already got them last update and now i've nothing left :s

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
cool thnx,
attic found (tought i had to buy it)
profile crafted (not nude yet)
will wait for lock to unlock..
You should have the nude profile. You said that you have 8 feathers. 4 were available in the 85% update and other 4 became available in the 86% update.

The first 4 get you the standard profile, the second 4 get you the nude profile.

Check Angelcraft again - you should be able to build the recipe twice.

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
WTF. I tried that out last time it said not implemented yet, and he has a filled room, where did he buy that stuff? It's not from the shop...
Just as well - at the prices charged for some of the house upgrades you'd have been searching for artefacts in the forest for months to pay for that lot.

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes