LordTT

Sep 3, 2017
v0.86 Soluzione di tutti i segreti

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

<= guida v0.85 qui | Guida v0.87 qui =>
[/CITAZIONE]

Enigmi 8:
è impossibile.
Solo una bomba e due cubi da far esplodere

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
IIRC There is valve infront police station.

ToN gamplay is bit better for me. And LE is way better than both of these. Its still the same and repetitive situations kill the feeling of games. If there isnt any change in next game I will stop playing this games.
(What Im kidding, they have one of the most regular releases and are damn hot sometimes, I'll keep playing.)

I preferred TON as a game, I preferred the story, the map (number of locations and variety) and I think there was more variety in the sex scenes. But I don't think the gameplay was that different. The puzzles were maybe a little more complicated in TON and I liked the side games (like fishing).

Overall, TON is my favourite game of the three.

RonnieWilliams

Feb 7, 2023
One thing I missed is the Oracle appearing and saying that the chapter was complete - so I was left thinking whether I had completed everything or not. I thought I had because I'd checked all the conversations with NPCs but wasn't sure so had to watch the guide to confirm that I had actually done everything.
If you want to check if you have finished the chapter, go to the Wilkes Mansion, downstairs where the portal is. There you can talk to Arianna and she will tell you.

Reactions: NH1980

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
If you want to check if you have finished the chapter, go to the Wilkes Mansion, downstairs where the portal is. There you can talk to Arianna and she will tell you.
So she does, thanks for the tip.

Out of interest does she also act as the Oracle - give clues on what to do next?

Cheers,

Nigel

Apr 19, 2023
WEEKLY REPORT

View attachment 2900707

Big developments are underway with the next game in the series. We have a name! What is that name? It'll be revealed with the logo this month! So stay tuned!

The Genesis Order continues later this month with a new bonus chapter featuring Alia and Hannah! What are they up to? If it involves Hannah you know it's going to be a wild ride. In addition to a new story with Hannah and Alia there will also be a new Kamasutra page and a new lewd pinup for Arianna. But that's not all, a new video in the XXX Shop will feature a caring and beautiful woman of Cape Vedra!

Thank you everyone for the support! Don't forget to vote on Discord as we set up polls that will affect the next game! All Patreon supporters of NLT get a voice!
Is that Madalyn on the left? :confused:

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Question - can someone check for me.

I've completed the 86% update including the new cave. I've just gone back into the game having a roam around and I've noticed that I can no longer get to the section of the forest where the cave is, where you lay the stepping stones. The area still appears on the map but the connecting passage shows locked (red).

I'm assuming that it gets closed after you have done the cave task and collected the key and the chest - but still seems a little odd. Are others seeing the same thing?

Last edited:

Gumby

Oct 28, 2017
I've been trying to be a good boy and search before asking... but literally, after 8 attempts to find it in this forum, and the same number of Google searches, I'm flustered.

Where can I find a list of links to previous incremental updates? I've been playing religiously, but stepped away from the game for August, and now I'm three updates behind.

TIA!

PS: can we put a link to such a list on "post 1" of this thread? Thanks.

snapfizz

Mar 14, 2022
WOW! who knew that if you had tens of thousands of dollars of income you could actually grow your brand by making games as a full time job and not as a side hustle. ie: summertime saga devs and others like him that take years for any significant progress on their game despite having thousands of dollars of monthly income

Apr 19, 2023
More like Valerie, or someone brand new.
Yep. I thought the face looked a bit too mature for Madalyn. If it was Valerie that would mean two of the old characters were being resurrected, Amanda being the other one, which I kind of don't get. Why bring back such old characters rather than have new ones,or, at least, more recent ones? :unsure:

Last edited:

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
No, she only tells you when you have missed secrets. You will have to talk to strangers for hints, or ask for solutions on this forum ;)
Yes I always talk to strangers and try to solve puzzles on my own but on occasions they have been too cryptic and I’ve resorted to the Oracle. Prefer not to look at guides or forums unless I am really stuck because they tend to give the answer rather than hints.

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Yep. I thought the face looked a bit too mature for Madalyn. If it was Valerie that would mean two of the old characters were being resurrected, Amanda being the other one, which I kind of don't get. Why bring back such old characters rather than have new ones,or, at least, more recent ones? :unsure:
I can’t remember properly but isn’t one of them in the teaser for the next story?

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes