Borel

Jan 7, 2022
No sex scenes with the MC is what I meant. Nor Tasha, Diana or Alia. (y) The rules so far don't allow the MC of any game to have relations with female characters from other games who "belong" to other MCs. Maybe that will change but I don't think so because that would ruin the 12-girl harem trope, which NLT Media have stuck with for the last two games of this series, which a majority of patrons have asked for in polls. ;)
Ah! But for the first time ever an MC actually got killed, Henry from ToN, so does that mean that the women/girls from his harem become available to others after his death? :confused: In the next TGO update the main story involves Hannah from TGO AND Alia from ToN! So with Henry out of the picture does this mean Alia might freely associate herself with William if she chooses? Even end up a member of his harem maybe? :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: holaje12 and Ale69
Apr 19, 2023
Isn't Lillian supposed to be inside Madalyn's body ever since the beginning? So technically, technically, all Lillian scenes are also Madalyn scenes. I haven't seen any histrionic NTR hater complain though.
Hmm. Thing is that when Lillian possesses Madalyn I don't think Madalyn has any awareness of what Lillian gets up to in her absence and vice versa. Plus Madalyn's physical appearance changes completely when Lillian takes over and probably undergoes internal changes too rendering it very different, e.g., vastly greater physical strength and reserves of occult power. To me that makes Madalyn a distinct and separate entity altogether to Lillian, physically, even when Lillian uses Madalyn's body as a vehicle, same as Jekyll and Hyde were distinct and different even though manifesting through the same body. Well, that's what I reckon anyway. Lillian/Lilith is in the next game, presumably still in possession of Madalyn's body, and I kind of wonder if Madalyn might eventually try to wrestle back control of her body from Lillian/Lilith for some nefarious purpose of her own. Who knows? It'll be interesting to see how all these things play out.

Reactions: feuermann

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
hello can someone please give me the torrent file to download
TheGenesisOrder-86091
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
just watched a clip from Myth's stream opening this AVN page on steam and he almost had a heart attack :KEK:

Fate stay

Apr 19, 2023
No sex scenes with the MC is what I meant. Nor Tasha, Diana or Alia. (y) The rules so far don't allow the MC of any game to have relations with female characters from other games who "belong" to other MCs. Maybe that will change but I don't think so because that would ruin the 12-girl harem trope, which NLT Media have stuck with for the last two games of this series, which a majority of patrons have asked for in polls. ;)
A sex scene with Tasha is what I need :love:

Apr 19, 2023
The dev should optimize the game
no excuse for a rpgmakermv game to be 10gb
also take a chill pill and stop seething.
The new game will probably be a lot bigger because NLT Media are planning to increase the graphics to 1440p. Or so he says. Not sure about the animations. I'm not sure how many people will be able to appreciate this. I won't for one because I'm not really a gamer and only have a business tower and laptop to play games on. Of course there will have to be a lower res version for people like me, but I will still have to download the bloated new game as is with high res graphics I won't be able to enjoy. :(

Burgundy

Jul 26, 2017
The dev should optimize the game
no excuse for a rpgmakermv game to be 10gb
also take a chill pill and stop seething.
What does rpgm have to do with game size? It's not like it's the code/engine files that weight a lot. It's literally just videos. Videos take a lot of space, game size is directly proportional to the amount of content. Neither engine nor (to a degree) compression have anything to do with it being 10gb.

Last edited:

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
Dude, come on. 10 GB is likely Small.
While "Triple A" Games nowadays takes around 100 GB.
It's not really a big deal.

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes