Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
Weekly Report!

Coming this Friday is my new favorite chapter of The Genesis Order. Is it high-stakes? No... Well... for someone it is. But it's been a blast writing a full chapter of TGO that features the two girls who I always enjoy writing the most, the hard-headed Hannah and the adorably naïve Alia are off on an adventure! In addition to this comedy duo is a new KS page for Heather, a new lewd photo of Arianna, and an XXX video showcasing a popular character from Treasure of Nadia showing off some skills.

Coming next Sunday will be the logo reveal for our next game. Character development is continuing into October, but we should have every new character model done by end of October. I'll be sharing them as they are finished starting later this month. I can't wait to show you this unique variety of babes!

Thank you everyone for the support and have a fantastic week!

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
Weekly Report!

Coming this Friday is my new favorite chapter of The Genesis Order. Is it high-stakes? No... Well... for someone it is. But it's been a blast writing a full chapter of TGO that features the two girls who I always enjoy writing the most, the hard-headed Hannah and the adorably naïve Alia are off on an adventure! In addition to this comedy duo is a new KS page for Heather, a new lewd photo of Arianna, and an XXX video showcasing a popular character from Treasure of Nadia showing off some skills.

Coming next Sunday will be the logo reveal for our next game. Character development is continuing into October, but we should have every new character model done by end of October. I'll be sharing them as they are finished starting later this month. I can't wait to show you this unique variety of babes!

Now the problem is who will share the next game due to current situation?

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Speaking of compression and laziness, can the low bitrate versions of the the videos (xxx-l.mp4) be deleted without it breaking the game? I'm too lazy to check.

Reactions: Petzl

Fate stay

Apr 19, 2023
Weekly Report!

Tell us the name already......

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
tbf.. there are 30 pages of people spamming compressed ?? :D and 2 links that i found are dead :p ill just wait for the update and download it whole..
Tbf -- if you had just followed the post I linked, it's the 4th result (3rd before your post) and both links are still alive (just tested).

1694380080913.png

Last edited:

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
no excuse for a rpgmakermv game to be 10gb
BS. What does the game engine have to do with the game size?

If you want 720p animations with 30 FPS (and currently there are 3.039 "HD" *.MP4 files in the game!), they just take some space. If that's too much for you, keep watching some 240p GIFs...

Last edited:

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
BS. What does the game engine have to do with the game size?

If you want 720p animations with 30 FPS (and currently there are 3.039 "HD" *.MP4 files in the game!), they just take some space. If that's too much for you, keep watching some 240p GIFs...
Well shit - if you're getting to that level, just go rent a VHS tape.

• Haha
Reactions: TurboTorpedo

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Well shit - if you're getting to that level, just go rent a VHS tape.
Hell why stop there when there was also a thingy called Betamax ? :eek: :LOL:
Regular VHS would be 240p (Betamax had an even higher resolution, up to 500 lines, so why even bring that up? If you wanted to name something even worse than VHS, you should have mentioned Game Boy videos with 144p or something like that...) -- that's probably way too much for someone saying 10gig is too big for a rpgmakermv game :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Spartan45cal

Feb 18, 2022
Ok, so I apparently I absolutely suck at using the search function because it never turns up what I'm looking for. Search search search and I get nothing. I was going to ask, but during my searching, anybody who knows anything about this sight comes back with a holier than thou attitude and insults. I'm just gonna search elsewhere

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Ok, so I apparently I absolutely suck at using the search function because it never turns up what I'm looking for. Search search search and I get nothing. I was going to ask, but during my searching, anybody who knows anything about this sight comes back with a holier than thou attitude and insults. I'm just gonna search elsewhere
You can set your searches to "Most Recent" in your account "Preferences"

To change, click on your "User Name" at the top of the page. Then scroll down and select "Preferences" Next scroll down to "Search Options"
Click on "Most Recent" and your searches will be in date order, last first.

Reactions: avitapilos

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
OK - I'm curious now: What are you searching for?

To change, click on your "User Name" at the top of the page. Then scroll down and select "Preferences" Next scroll down to "Search Options"
Click on "Most Recent" and your searches will be in date order, last first.
Might help, but often with some things (co/\/\pressed, for example) too many people ask 3x per page.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Might help, but often with some things (co/\/\pressed, for example) too many people ask 3x per page.
Again: I already posted a link on to how to use the search properly (and changing your preference for the search results is part of it), and secondly I already "debunked" that searching for something like "compressed" will lead to hundreds of useless results. If people in 2023 don't know how to use a search function, I'm lost for words (and I'm counting towards "Generation X", so I'm an old fuck)...

I absolutely suck at using the search function because it never turns up what I'm looking for
What are you looking for exactly?

Last edited:

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
... I already "debunked" that searching for something like "compressed" will lead to hundreds of useless results...
This can depend on WHEN you search, if enough people are asking en-masse. I would add to your instructions to check more than the first page after sorting for that very reason.

EDIT - Also, suggest adding a version number. That usually helps as well.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
This can depend on WHEN you search, if enough people are asking en-masse. I would add to your instructions to check more than the first page after sorting for that very reason.
To be honest: if you check how many post with something like "compressed...?!" are posted between updates, that's not necessary at all, it's usually less than a page of search results. And I'm not going to tell people "If you can't find what you're looking for on the first page, please click on 'Go To the next page of search results'" -- like I have to tell people how to breath :FacePalm:

EDIT - Also, suggest adding a version number. That usually helps as well.
Agreed. The post I linked is the most basic version of how to use the search. If people in 2023 don't know how to use search engines in general, something else went wrong in the first place, and they should not be allowed to use the internet at all :p

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
To be honest: if you check how many post with something like "compressed...?!" are posted between updates, that's not necessary at all, it's usually less than a page of search results. And I'm not going to tell people "If you can't find what you're looking for on the first page, please click on 'Go To the next page of search results'" -- like I have to tell people how to breath :FacePalm:
--> Only because in this era of instant gratification, some people may need the 'tutorial' that there IS more than one page.

NOTE - I'm a gen-X'er too. I actually know what the DDS is, and how to use a card-catalog. The creativity we learned in that pre-Net era is lost on i-Gen.

Agreed. The post I linked is the most basic version of how to use the search. If people in 2023 don't know how to use search engines in general, something else went wrong in the first place, and they should not be allowed to use the internet at all :p
--> I think I bring this up specific to co/\/\pressed, since almost everyone who posts a version does so as "<version> co/\/\pressed" to make it easier to search for.

Just a thought.

Also note - I'm definitely linking this when people ask for search help. That's why I'm asking for a couple tweaks. It's not just to be a jerk :)

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes